Thoughts on my list? New and long

What do you think my style is? And what do you think of my names?

Girls:
[name]Angelina[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Ameline[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Evangelina[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Honor[/name]
[name]Halina[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Juneau[/name]
[name]Katrina[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]
Margeaux
[name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rosalie[/name]/[name]Rosemarie[/name]
[name]Reverie[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Zara[/name]

Boys:
[name]Andreas[/name]
[name]Ari[/name]
[name]Beau[/name]
[name]Christian[/name]
[name]Dmitri[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name]
[name]Maximilian[/name]
[name]Percy[/name]
[name]Romeo[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

I [name]Love[/name]:
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Katrina[/name]
[name]Christian[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Romeo[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

I like everything except:
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Angelina[/name]
[name]Honor[/name]
[name]Halina[/name]
Jeneau
[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Beau[/name]
[name]Percy[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name] (I prefer just [name]Leo[/name] or [name]Leon[/name])

I love: [name]Aurelia[/name], [name]Francesca[/name], [name]Helena[/name], [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name]
I really like: [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Honor[/name], [name]Luna[/name], [name]Thea[/name]
I like: [name]Grace[/name], [name]Katrina[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Rosemarie[/name]
Fine name, I just don’t personally like it: [name]Angelina[/name], [name]Evangelina[/name], [name]Halina[/name], [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Zara[/name]
Not a fan: [name]Ameline[/name] (sounds awkward to me), [name]Clementine[/name] (I don’t like the sound of this at all), [name]Juneau[/name] (also not appealing), Margeaux (this says ‘mahr-DZOH’, not with a hard G sound because G + E = soft G), [name]Reverie[/name] (suddenly people think it’s the cat’s pyjamas since a blogger used it but it wasn’t on anyone’s radar before. I think it’s kinda lame to nab a name that way… it doesn’t help that I don’t find the sound appealing what so ever. I don’t “get it”)

I love: [name]Eli[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Isaac[/name]
I really like: [name]Ari[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Leonardo[/name]
I like: [name]Andreas[/name], [name]Christian[/name], [name]Maximilian[/name]
Neutral: [name]Dmitri[/name], [name]Zane[/name]
I really don’t like: [name]Beau[/name] (weird word name, and not an appealing sound to me), [name]Jude[/name] (I hate the sound of this, it’s one of my two most disliked names), [name]Percy[/name] (don’t like the feel of this, nor the sound), [name]Romeo[/name] (this honestly makes me want to roll my eyes, as much as I like [name]Shakespeare[/name]…)

Girls:
[name]Angelina[/name]: My thoughts are instantly to [name]Angelina[/name] Ballerina and [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]. Which aren’t really bad connotations, but…
[name]Aurelia[/name]: Very pretty!
[name]Ameline[/name]: Conflicted. It seems like it’s trying to hard to be differ from [name]Amelia[/name].
[name]Beatrix[/name]: I go back and forth on this one. Some days I like it, others I don’t. Today I don’t.
[name]Cordelia[/name]: This one’s growing on me. I could definitely imagine it on someone of all ages and professions.
[name]Clementine[/name]: Really dislike, sorry…
[name]Evangelina[/name]: [name]Evangeline[/name] is already princessy enough, but the -a makes it a bit over the top for me. Maybe as a middle?
[name]Francesca[/name]: [name]Love[/name]! Pretty and elegant
[name]Grace[/name]: Nice, safe name, but a bit boring
[name]Honor[/name]: I think this one’s better in theory than practice.
[name]Halina[/name]: Hm, different, never heard of this before! When I say it out loud, it just sounds like a misspelling of [name]Helena[/name], though.
[name]Helena[/name]: I never know how to pronounce it! He-lay-na, Hell-enna, Hell-eena?
[name]Isabella[/name]: Very common! I also don’t really care for the sound of it, but that’s just me.
[name]Juliette[/name]: Pretty but seems pretty trendy right now.
[name]Juneau[/name]: Ooh I kinda like this one! I intensely dislike [name]Juno[/name] because it just looks wrong, but I think I could stand [name]Juneau[/name] better.
[name]Katrina[/name]: Hurricane! Maybe it wouldn’t be the association for the rest of the country, but I’m from New Orleans so…
[name]Luna[/name]: I’ve never liked this name. It doesn’t seem like a name for an adult…or even a human really…
Margeaux: I like this spelling the best! Although the fact that there’s multiple spellings could cause confusion. Addressing a previous poster, I always pronounced the word “Geaux” as “go” (as in “geaux Tigers!” or “geaux Saints!”), so I wouldn’t mispronounce it as [name]Mar[/name]-joe.
[name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rosalie[/name]/[name]Rosemarie[/name]: [name]Rosemarie[/name] is my favorite! Followed by [name]Rose[/name]. [name]Rosalie[/name] is just too trendy in the wake of Twilight right now. I see it everywhere.
[name]Reverie[/name]: Like [name]Honor[/name], better in theory than in practice.
[name]Scarlett[/name]: Pretty. :slight_smile:
[name]Thea[/name]: This one’s been growing on me too! I think it’s a fine name! :smiley:
[name]Zara[/name]: Exotic flair! Very pretty as well.

Boys:
[name]Andreas[/name]: Not sure what to think about this one. It kinda sounds like “undress”.
[name]Ari[/name]: [name]Ari[/name] is a boy’s name?
[name]Beau[/name]: I dislike this name. I knew someone with it and it just seemed really awkward to call him [name]Beau[/name].
[name]Christian[/name]: Nice, safe name. Nothing really bad about it. :slight_smile:
[name]Dmitri[/name]: I like this name a lot! But spelling is a nightmare.
[name]Eli[/name]: [name]Love[/name] [name]Eli[/name]!
[name]Felix[/name]: I always think of the cat :confused:
[name]Henry[/name]: For some reason, I always think this name is so pretentious. I can’t really imagine a [name]Henry[/name] who’s not like…upper class and snooty.
[name]Isaac[/name]: [name]Love[/name] this name! My favorite from your boy’s list. :slight_smile:
[name]Jude[/name]: Agree with the PP that I hate the sound, and look, and it’s one of my least favorite names. :confused:
[name]Jasper[/name]: Very trendy in the wake of Twilight.
[name]Leonardo[/name]: I think this one would make an excellent middle name, a bit much for a first.
[name]Maximilian[/name]: Very nice! I like it!
[name]Percy[/name]: For some reason, I think of [name]Thomas[/name] the Train? I can’t get over that association enough to like it, sorry. :confused:
[name]Romeo[/name]: Sounds like a rapper’s name.
[name]Zane[/name]: I love this one as well! My favorite in addition to [name]Isaac[/name]!

Girls:
[name]Angelina[/name] - I like it. I know there’s the connection with [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name], but I like the name either way.
[name]Aurelia[/name] - Meh, it’s ok.
[name]Ameline[/name] - Seems made up.
[name]Beatrix[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like it. [name]Just[/name] NMS.
[name]Cordelia[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]!!! I’m hoping when I have kids my FI will like this. I’d call her [name]Cora[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Clementine[/name] - I’m sorry but I really hate this name.
[name]Evangelina[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like it at all.
[name]Francesca[/name] - [name]Kinda[/name] like it. I knew a girl with this name that went by [name]Frankie[/name].
[name]Grace[/name] - Boring and overused (especially as a middle).
[name]Honor[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like it.
[name]Halina[/name] - Not sure about this one. It’s ok.
[name]Helena[/name] - NMS.
[name]Isabella[/name] - [name]Way[/name] too popular and I hate a lot of “bella” names.
[name]Juliette[/name] - [name]Love[/name] but I prefer [name]Juliet[/name].
[name]Juneau[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Katrina[/name] - Like it!
[name]Luna[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
Margeaux - I kinda like it but the spelling throws me off. I like [name]Margot[/name] better.
[name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rosalie[/name]/[name]Rosemarie[/name] - Meh. Nothing exciting to me.
[name]Reverie[/name] - Really don’t like.
[name]Scarlett[/name] - Like it!
[name]Thea[/name] - Seems incomplete.
[name]Zara[/name] - It’s ok.

Boys:
[name]Andreas[/name] - Not bad. NMS though.
[name]Ari[/name] - I do kinda like it but I feel like this has been used as a nn for so many girls lately.
[name]Beau[/name] - Hate, sorry.
[name]Christian[/name] - Not bad.
[name]Dmitri[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like. Seems misspelled and weird.
[name]Eli[/name] - Like it as a nn for [name]Elijah[/name].
[name]Felix[/name] - It’s ok. NMS.
[name]Henry[/name] - It’s grown on me. I like it.
[name]Isaac[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it!
[name]Jude[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!!!
[name]Jasper[/name] - Hate, sorry.
[name]Leonardo[/name] - It’s ok. What about [name]Leopold[/name]?
[name]Maximilian[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like. My favorite longer version of [name]Max[/name] is [name]Maxwell[/name].
[name]Percy[/name] - It’s ok. NMS but nice.
[name]Romeo[/name] - Not bad. I think there maybe be a lot of “[name]Romeo[/name], [name]Romeo[/name], where art thou [name]Romeo[/name]?” teasing but it’s not a huge deal.
[name]Zane[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!!!

Favorites:
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] (spelled this way)
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

Girls:
[name]Angelina[/name] - not to fond of NN [name]Angie[/name], sounds like a name for a pet
[name]Aurelia[/name] - [name]ADORE[/name] this name, so beautiful
[name]Ameline[/name] - looks too much like a smoosh of [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name] - perfect mix of classic and beautiful yet added spunk with the ‘x’. Think nn [name]Trixie[/name] is ok, love [name]Bea[/name], however
[name]Cordelia[/name] - not my favourite -elia name.
[name]Clementine[/name] - not fond of the phonetics
[name]Evangelina[/name] prefer [name]Evangeline[/name], added a has too many syllables then
[name]Francesca[/name] - think NN [name]Frankie[/name] is cute, however, longer form is too stiff
[name]Grace[/name] - timeless, stunning name
[name]Honor[/name] - i love it, difficult to avoid jokes however
[name]Halina[/name] - I’d stay with [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] - adore this name so much
[name]Isabella[/name] - much too popular [name]IMO[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] - could work with sister [name]Aurelia[/name], wouldn’t be my first choice, however
JuneauI’d stick with [name]June[/name]
[name]Katrina[/name] - not fond of this spelling,
[name]Luna[/name] - love this name. so mystical
Margeaux - spunkier than margot, I’ll give it that
[name]Rose[/name]/[name]Rosalie[/name]/[name]Rosemarie[/name] - if lookign to get to [name]Rose[/name] I’d opt for [name]Rosemarie[/name]
[name]Reverie[/name] - not fond of
[name]Scarlett[/name] - pretty
[name]Thea[/name] - love love love it. i’d have it short for [name]Anthea[/name] myself
[name]Zara[/name] - used to like it, not so much anymore

Boys:
[name]Andreas[/name] - not my favourite spin on [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Ari[/name] - feels incomplete
[name]Beau[/name] - cute in childhood, needs to be considered again for an adult
[name]Christian[/name] - lovely
[name]Dmitri[/name] - i like it, nice Russian flair
[name]Eli[/name] - again, seems incomplete
[name]Felix[/name] - really like this name and it’s meaning
[name]Henry[/name] - nice, however on the rise big time
[name]Isaac[/name] - love this name as of late, and the meaning is adorable
[name]Jude[/name] - love this ame, so handsome
[name]Jasper[/name] - used to love it, I’ve moved on to [name]Casper[/name] myself recently
[name]Leonardo[/name] - it’s alright, mabye [name]Lennon[/name], [name]Lorenzo[/name]
[name]Maximilian[/name] - very strong name, NN [name]Max[/name] is darling too
[name]Percy[/name] - not fond
[name]Romeo[/name] - romantic idea, i agree
[name]Zane[/name] - like this one a lot, has flair

Favourites:
Girls: [name]Aurelia[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Helena[/name], [name]Luna[/name], [name]Thea[/name]
Boys: [name]Felix[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Zane[/name]