Thoughts on my list?

This is my list for the possibilities for a brother for [name_f]Ama[/name_f]. What do you think? I don’t want them to share initials, so the A names are reserved for the middle spot only.

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Florin[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] would be a bit repetitious with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]'s name, even though the sounds are a bit different.

My favorite out of the whole list would be [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]. Maybe [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m].

The only would I would advise against would be [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]. I personally love it as a middle name for a boy, but the name is very common on girls, especially in [name_u]America[/name_u]. So I would assume that [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] “[name_f]Ama[/name_f]” and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] were sisters.

I love:
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

I think all those names would go nicely with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] althought my least favorite are [name_m]Florin[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_u]Logan[/name_u]. I feel [name_u]Logan[/name_u] too trendy next to [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], but it isn’t a negative point, though. It just that [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] sounds really classic to mee next to most modern [name_u]Logan[/name_u].

My top 3 is:

• [name_m]Felix[/name_m]: I adore this one. It’s spunky but classic, fresh but strong. Someone suggested nickname [name_m]Fox[/name_m] in this forum days ago, and I love it. [name_f]Ama[/name_f] and [name_m]Fox[/name_m] sounds pretty cool. [name_u]Lex[/name_u] can be also a good nickname.
  • [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]: it’s a name I find very handsome but I don’t see myself using it. However, [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is lovely. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] can go by [name_m]Jas[/name_m], or [name_m]Jax[/name_m]/[name_m]Jack[/name_m] (I adore [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m])
  • [name_u]James[/name_u]: isn’t it very handsome? I love how classic and strong [name_u]James[/name_u] is, and I love seeing it in the first place. It’s a very common middle name, but I hardly ever see it being the first name. Plus, you can use [name_u]Jem[/name_u] or [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] as nickname, better than [name_m]Jim[/name_m].

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], both combos give me the same vibe as [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

My favorites are…

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

As a brother for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], I think [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] sound best and match best stylistically. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] would be be next options.

I also love [name_m]Felix[/name_m], but the way both [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] have the -eel sound in the middle bothers me when I say them together, so I would put it in the middle.

Thanks everyone!

@undertherainbow, [name_m]Fox[/name_m] for [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is amazing, I was also thinking about [name_f]Flick[/name_f], but not sure I like it. I’ve loved [name_u]Jem[/name_u] for [name_u]James[/name_u] for years, its one of my favourite things about the name [name_u]James[/name_u].

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] “[name_f]Ama[/name_f]” &

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Florin[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Florin[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Florin[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

Overall I really like the names on your list. The only ones I’m not big on are [name_u]Logan[/name_u] and [name_u]Morgan[/name_u].

I like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]

I really like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] as middles.