Thoughts on my made up names?

I just made these names up in my head (although not sure for certain that I’m the first to think of them or if they already exist) but I would love to hear thoughts on them!

Amarinta - similar to Araminta , but I find More useable since it doesn’t make me think of toothpaste

Marenna - inspired by Marina

Caralina - combo of Cara and Lina (The hard E Sound prn of Lina, so Care-ah-lee-nuh

Araless - feels light like a cloud to me

Athela - like Athena, but with an L

Navailia - idk I just liked the sound of it

Chrysalie - a shortened cute version of Chrysanthemum

Would love to hear your own personal thoughts on each, or your least favorite/most favorite, or what vibes it gives you

1 Like

Ooh these are interesting!!

I like Amarinta! It has a fresh and bright feel

Marenna is warm and cool

Caralina has gentleness but also flair

Araless is not my favourite because of the “less”

Athela is sleek and sparky

Navailia has a warm and bright sound

Chrysalie is intriguing and sweet

1 Like

Amarinta - I think this is cute, and I like it for the same reason you mentioned… similar to [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] but less… minty

Marenna - cute, but I think I prefer [name_f]Marina[/name_f] because I like the connection to the water, but I think this is a great option for people who like the name [name_f]Marina[/name_f] but don’t like word names or don’t like the meaning

Caralina - this is my favorite out of this list. Similar to [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] so it’s not completely out there, but definitely more unique, and doesn’t have the state connection which is a plus for me.

Araless - I’m not sure about the spelling but I love the sound

Athela - reminds me of a female version of [name_m]Othello[/name_m]

Navailia - I think this could be a good alternative for someone who likes the name [name_u]Navy[/name_u] but wants something less trendy or doesn’t like the military connection

Chrysalie - this is my least favorite of the list because it reminds me of chrysalis

1 Like

@Emarkulics @Greyblue what do you guys think about Arileste/Araleste instead of Araless?

Both are cute but I think I prefer it without the T!