Thoughts on my names?

I spent ages in the holidays coming up with these with my cousin to beat that holidays boredom. I was going to use these first names on pets, but I decided to save them for future children. They are:
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] “Henrie” [name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f] “[name_f]Pia[/name_f]” [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Doe[/name_f]
I’d really like to know what you guys think of these, and also what kind of girls you would picture to have these names.

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] an d [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] are beautiful, tradtional feminized male names. I like that they are very feminine but can have either a girly or tomboy nickname depending on the child’s personality.

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] - [name_m]Henri[/name_m] or [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] or [name_f]Etta[/name_f]
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f] - [name_f]Pia[/name_f] or [name_u]Phil[/name_u] or [name_f]Mena[/name_f]

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names, though I’d love to see some funkier nicknames.

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] - [name_f]Ree[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], [name_f]Ettie[/name_f], [name_f]Hettie[/name_f], [name_f]Enna[/name_f]
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f] - [name_f]Mena[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Fifi[/name_f], [name_f]Fia[/name_f]

I love both [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] and [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] though I’m not fond of the middle names used despite [name_u]Scout[/name_u]. I agree with bibliophile in saying that I would use different middle names. Though I do love [name_f]Pia[/name_f].

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]: [name_f]Etta[/name_f] or [name_f]Ettie[/name_f].
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f]: [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Mina[/name_f] or [name_f]Pia[/name_f].