Thoughts on my new girl combos?

I’ve decided to change my combos a little bit, and I’m quite happy with them! However, I’ve been looking at these names for too long to be objective, so I wanted to know what you berries think of:

[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] ([name_f]Lilly[/name_f] is my beloved grandmother’s middle name)
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f]

Thank you!

All are really pretty!

They all are very pretty but [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] stood out the most to me. I think I would slightly prefer [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f], but really that’s up to you. Very pretty names!

@boyandgirl: thank you!

@lovelace: I’ve been thinking about [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] too! I’m not quite sure what I prefer yet, but thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

My two favorites are:
[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] - I love this! [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] is feminine yet simple and [name_f]Athena[/name_f] has the strong and fierce vibe whilst still being feminine.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] - This combo sounds feminine, classic and vintage. I love the fresh yet vintage feeling of the first name.

@xmintiex: thank you, I love your descriptions! Those two are my favorites as well.

Anyone else? :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f]!

[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]: Gorgeous.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]: Gorgeous.
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]: I like them seperately but not together. They seem to clash.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f]: very classy combo. Though not a fan of [name_f]Philippa[/name_f], it does sounds great with [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

They are all gorgeous, I love every single one!

Thank you guys!

I’m loving [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]! You don’t see a lot of Athenas (or at least I don’t) and it’s really a gorgeous, strong name. [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] is such a cute-sounding combo, too!

I like the name [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], too, it’s just [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is not my taste. Really awesome combos you made, though!

Thank you @manna :slight_smile:

I’m positively surprised by how well people respond to [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], I know it’s not a typical “nameberry” name.
Everyone seems to like [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] too which makes me so happy, as it’s quite a sentimental combo for me :slight_smile:

Anyone else?

[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]: I adore [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]! I’d personally prefer the [name_f]Lily[/name_f] spelling, but if [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] has a special meaning to you, that’s definitely the spelling you should go for. The combination is very pretty and delicate in feel.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]: I think this is a gorgeous combination, it has a “vintage but modern” feel to it, [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. It also has a great flow and sound.
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]: I’m not a fan of [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], it’s never really been my cup of tea but [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] is stunning and flows well with [name_f]Minnie[/name_f].
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f]: I’m not a fan of either names, which is coincidental because [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is my own name :wink: I guess my experience with it (I’ve gotten lots of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in Wonderland jokes etc) has kind of put me off, and also since it’s my name I think it would be out of the question anyway if I did like it enough to want to use it in the near future. I don’t like naming children after their parents, unless there’s a special reason. Both names flow well together though.

Thank you, @adeline_sophia!
Normally I would go for the [name_f]Lily[/name_f] spelling too, but since [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] is an honor name I wouldn’t feel right changing it. I understand how it can be hard to be objective when it comes to [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :slight_smile: But thank you for all your thoughts!

My favourite is [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f].

Your names are all gorgeous. I don’t really like [name_f]Athena[/name_f] but that’s my only issue.

All lovely! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] is my favorite. Really surprised it hasn’t gotten more attention on this thread! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] are definitely names that deserve more attention. [name_u]Love[/name_u] your taste in names.

Personally I don’t love [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] as a full name - I think it might sound childish on an adult, and she may tire of [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] Mouse jokes. Maybe you could use it as a nickname for [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] or similar?

Aside from that, I think the others are all great.

Thank you for the feedback!
@madehatter: thank you, and thank you for your love for [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f]

@attery squash: I know [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] isn’t everyone’s style, but I’m very pro just naming your child what you’re going to call them. I figure if she grows up to dislike [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], she can easily go by her middle name instead ([name_f]Amalia[/name_f], or even [name_f]Amy[/name_f] or [name_f]Lia[/name_f] etc). But thank you!

[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Athena[/name_f] lots. [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] isn’t a name which I usually like but I understand it’s an honour name.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] - this is my favourite off of your list. [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is a great mn.
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] - don’t like [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Amalia[/name_f].
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] - not a fan of this. It sounds a little snobby to me.