Thoughts on my new list?

I’m sorry to make another post after only a few days, but I’ve revamped my user card to include only combinations with family middles. This isn’t replacing my other names, but this is in addition to it.

What are your thoughts? Favorites? Least favorites? For those of you who are familiar with my style, does anything feel particularly fitting or out of place?

Thank you!

I really like your UC! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are:

Eliza [name_f]Philomena[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Isola[/name_f] is such a beautiful name too!

My least favourite is [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] – there’s nothing wrong with it though, I’m just personally not a fan of either name.

Overall I’d say that your combos work well together! They all have a soft, Biblical feel to them.

1 Like

Your UC is lovely! :blush:

My two favourites from both genders are [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_u]Abilene[/name_u] [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] and [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]! Perfect!

I also really love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], it’s got such a cool vibe to it, and [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is so handsome!

A name I wasn’t “expecting” is [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], but I love how you’ve paired it with [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] and made it work really well in your UC! :smile:

1 Like

@planetnames and @Gia.berry, thank you both!

2 Likes

Susannah [name_u]Jean[/name_u], [name_f]Isola[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u], [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Caterina[/name_f] all tie for my favorite. They are fantastic! <3

1 Like

Thank you, @elanorelle!

1 Like