Thoughts on my new list

Here is my new girl list! I would really appreciate some honest thoughts/opinions on it!

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Raine[/name_u]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] “Ella”
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Brighton[/name_u]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

2 Likes

I love your naming style! The only one I would question is [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] Dove—Vivian is such a vibrant, sleek name that the soft, sweet [name_u]Dove[/name_u] looks a bit off next to it to me.

1 Like

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] -Sunday is gorgeous and brings spark to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] - maybe a tad too much V for me, but I do enjoy the vibe. I’d maybe consider [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] Lark/Vivian [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] or [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Raine[/name_u] - cute and modern with good flow

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - simple and sweet. I know someone with this name and it suits her well

[name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] “Ella” - flows well and sounds pretty. Modern but established

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] - i don’t mind it, but it sounds a tiny bit descriptive and also like those youtubers (i can’t remember their names, they have kids [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and Posie) Maybe [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Lainey[/name_f], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Romy[/name_u], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Laine[/name_u], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] - well balanced between modern and unisex and frilly and feminine.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - cute and snappy

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] - this has vintage charm and strength

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] -ooh, this is so beautiful. Fun and locelt

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - bubbly and flows well, I enjoy it.

[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - this has a kind of fashionable vibe!

1 Like

All of your combos are lovely. You have a great list :relaxed::heartpulse:

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]- I don’t care for [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] but I adore this pairing. Such an elegant combo. I love [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]!

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]- love it. I had this on my list at one point as well.

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Raine[/name_u]- I don’t care for [name_u]Everly[/name_u] but I think this combo flows really well. Very pretty.

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- too descriptive for me but it flows really well.

[name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] “Ella”- nice flow, very sweet sounding.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u]- maybe borderline too descriptive just bc [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is a place name but it sounds pretty and has a really nice flow.

[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]- I love [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. Nice flow and very balanced.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]- very cute.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]- nice flow, very pretty.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Brighton[/name_u]- I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. I thinks this combo balances the unisex aspect of [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] and the frilliness of [name_f]Willa[/name_f] really well.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]- very nice, flows really well.

[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]- not two names I ever would have thought to put together so I like it. It’s interesting and flows well.

1 Like

Sure!

Here are my thoughts-

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] Sunday-I don’t think that I like [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]. It sounds nice, but I’m just not ready to accept it as a name. That being said, this combo flows well. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is way over done, which makes it sort of uninteresting. That aside, I think that it’s lovely & romantic and a beautiful name anyway. I don’t care for [name_f]Liv[/name_f], but I love love [name_f]Livy[/name_f].

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] Dove-Vivian is quite nice. It’s like a sleeker more elegant less frilly version of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. And it’s less popular. I’m not into [name_u]Dove[/name_u], even though I like the symbolism of it. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is also a bit ‘v’ heavy.

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] Raine-Not a fan of [name_u]Everly[/name_u]. Basically every kid I meet is [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] or [name_u]Everly[/name_u]. And [name_u]Everly[/name_u] just feels very trendy.

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] Rose-Oh, I love [name_f]Summer[/name_f]. I love the season, so that may be why! The name just feels so warm and beach-y and care free. I like the name [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in general, but [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is too wordy.

[name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] ‘Ella’- [name_f]Elliana[/name_f] (I really prefer [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], because I’m picky) is really beautiful. I love [name_f]Ella[/name_f] too, but for some reason don’t like getting [name_f]Ella[/name_f] out of [name_f]Elliana[/name_f]. Maybe because I think it’s supposed to be Eliana…either way, [name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] is a great choice.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] Rayne-Not a fan of [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]. It feels kind of dated & trendy at the same time. And just a little snobby. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] feels like a kid you would see on ‘Dance Moms’.

[name_u]Harper[/name_u] Eloise-I really don’t like [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. It’s kind of trendy & harsh sounding. That being said, I love [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], and it really does sound cute with [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] Kate-I much prefer [name_u]Finley[/name_u] for a boy, but [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] flows well.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] Rebecca-A nice unexpected combo, but I don’t care for either name. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not a fan of the sound; totally fine names.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] Brighton-That’s sweet. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is vintage and smart and I kind of really like it paired with the…bright!..Brighton.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] Wren-That’s pretty. I like the combo.

[name_u]Paris[/name_u] Quinn-I’m not a fan of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] for a girl. I don’t think I like [name_u]Paris[/name_u] much either because of probably the [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Hilton[/name_m] thing…objectively it’s a pretty sounding word.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with you totally there. But it does sound nice paired with Eloise.

Oooh your list is gorgeous and perfect. [name_f]My[/name_f] only piece of feedback I’d give is [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is a bit more unisex then your other names. [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] maybe?

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and how it pairs with a middle name ending with the “ay” sound, Sunday’s not my style

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], especially this spelling, but I think paired with [name_u]Dove[/name_u] there are too many V sounds

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Raine[/name_u] - Everly’s not my style but I think it flows really well.

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- I love it! They are both nature word names but it works so well.

[name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] “Ella” - I like the combo and think it flows well, just not a fan of [name_f]Ella[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Elliana[/name_f]

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] - I like it but it kind of sounds like you are describing rain on an African [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] or rain in [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f].

[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] - I love it, especially if [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is pronounced “Ee-loys” instead of “El-oh-eese”.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - I like it but I would prefer [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Finley[/name_u].

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] - I like both names but I think [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] would flow better.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] - Willa’s very cute and not super common but Brighton’s not my style.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - I like it and it flows very well.

[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - It’s not my style but it flows well.

Overall I like your list and my favorites are [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!

1 Like

For [name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], it’s lovely, but I really prefer [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. It’s a very nice name. If you’re spelling it [name_f]Elliana[/name_f] to get [name_f]Ella[/name_f], I know lots of Elianas with one L that still go by Ella/Ellie. You have a nice list!

1 Like

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] is wonderful.

1 Like

I really enjoy [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Brighton[/name_u]. It’s warm yet bright (Literally!)

I really love a lot of these!

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u], [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], and [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] are my favourites! [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] and [name_u]Paris[/name_u] getting some love too!

1 Like

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] - This is so happy and energetic! The names pair so well together.
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] - Soft but strong. [name_u]Love[/name_u] this as well, though I prefer [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] or [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Raine[/name_u] - Not my style, but I love it none the less!
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Three hearts for this one. So sweet!
[name_f]Elliana[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] “Ella” - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Elliana[/name_f], not big on [name_f]May[/name_f], but they go very well together.
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] - I don’t see [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] often enough, so this is stunning.
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] - This is perfect, love the imagery.
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - Not a fan, I like [name_u]Finley[/name_u] on a boy.
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] - Not a fan either.
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] - See [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f].
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is popular, but I am a big fan. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] finishes it off perfectly.
[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - First time to meet someone who prefers [name_u]Paris[/name_u] on a girl, so that awesome. I love it for a girl as well, and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is an all time fave of mine. [name_u]Love[/name_u] this.
Xx

1 Like