Thoughts on my pathetically short boys list!?

[name]Hi[/name] Berries,

I am after your naming expertise! We are expecting our 1st baby in [name]September[/name] and decided not to find out the sex. We seem to find it much easier to find girls names we like than boys. We did like [name]Oliver[/name] but it now seems waaaay too popular (i’m in the UK)
Below are some that we like but i am sure you creative people maybe able to conjure up something we haven’t thought of!?

[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]

Sorry for the short list, not really sure what our style is but we are after something a little different but not too weird! Oh and i also like short boys names but [name]George[/name] and [name]Seth[/name] are out as these are our nephews - Thanks in advance!

Fun challenge. [name]Love[/name] your names! [name]How[/name] about:

[name]Dashiell[/name]/Dashel
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Hamish[/name]
[name]Lawrence[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Eamon[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]

[name]How[/name] do these sound?

[name]Ephraim[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Julius[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]

Thanks guys, a lot of names there that have never even crossed my mind! Particularly interested in [name]Fin[/name] from that list, i have never met anyone with that name but can imagine it on a boy and a man - oh forgot to say the middle name will be [name]Peter[/name] if its a boy (obviously!) and our surname is 2 syllables ending in ley if that makes any difference to suggestions!? Thanks again

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Antony[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]Fabian[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]