Thoughts on my short list?

Hey Berries, was hoping you could give me some opinions!

[name]Marta[/name]
[name]Lourdes[/name] (lore-dez)
[name]Audra[/name]
[name]Camilla[/name]

My fav is [name]Camilla[/name] :). [name]Audra[/name] is nice too!

I like it spelled [name]Camila[/name] better though.

not quite my style, but I love [name]Camilla[/name] with the nn [name]Cammie[/name]. I like [name]Martha[/name] over [name]Marta[/name], but probably because it is my Mom’s name

[name]Marta[/name] – I love this from the Sound of [name]Music[/name] association, but I feel weird saying it, because in the States that T wants to come out like a D, which sounds horrible. But saying it like a real T feels weird and unnatural to me, like I’m trying to have an exotic accent. I agree with the previous poster who suggested [name]Martha[/name] instead.

[name]Lourdes[/name] (lore-dez) – This would never get pronounced correctly where I live. Not my style. Not HORRIBLE, but not a name I would choose.

[name]Audra[/name] – This is sweet and simple, easily spelled and easily pronounced. I like this.

[name]Camilla[/name] – This is so princessy. Again, easy to spell and pronounce. I love that none of these names are common. I’d much rather see ANY of these names on a baby than one of the top 20 names. Nice choices.

I think [name]Lourdes[/name] is beautiful, as is [name]Camilla[/name].

I prefer [name]Audrey[/name] to [name]Audra[/name] though, and [name]Marta[/name] just seems clunky and not appealing for a girl.

I like [name]Camilla[/name] and [name]Marta[/name]; prefer [name]Audrey[/name] to [name]Audra[/name], and cannot shake [name]Madonna[/name] association with [name]Lourdes[/name].

[name]Marta[/name] - this is a family name for me, so of course I love it. If you’re going to Latin-American/Spanish then I say stick to [name]Marta[/name] over [name]Martha[/name]. [name]Martha[/name] is more waspy and [name]Marta[/name] is more spanish to me.

[name]Camilla[/name]- this is also a family name for me :slight_smile: If you want Spanish then go for one “L” and if you want British-style then go for two

I like [name]Marta[/name] and [name]Camilla[/name]. [name]Audra[/name] is NMS, but it is cute.