Thoughts on my sibset!

Hi berries!
I would love your feedback on my sibset:
[name_f]Huldah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] “[name_f]Haddie[/name_f]”
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] “[name_u]Dash[/name_u]”
[name_m]Symon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] “[name_m]Sy[/name_m]”

I am also still deciding on [name_f]Huldah[/name_f]’s middle name my opinions are: [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] or [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] !
Please give me suggestions for her middle name!
Thank you soo much :heartpulse::heartpulse:

I’m not sure about [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] next to [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] and [name_m]Symon[/name_m]. Both are familiar names with a modern feel, whereas [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] is more on the clunky, dated and unique side. I think the nickname [name_f]Haddie[/name_f] helps, though I’d do just [name_f]Haddie[/name_f] or another name with the nickname [name_f]Haddie[/name_f] (it could work with [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f])
I prefer [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] to [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] as a middle name. It’s as classic as [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], whereas [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] feels a bit more dated than timeless.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feed back :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you!

Dashiell [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is very handsome.
Also, the nickname [name_f]Haddie[/name_f] is very cute.

2 Likes

So glad to see [name_f]Huldah[/name_f]! I have an ancestor named [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] [name_u]Damaris[/name_u].

2 Likes

Thank you soo much!

Aww, thank you

Such cute names!!! I think they work quite well together. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nick names too!

1 Like

Awww thank you [name_f]Norah[/name_f]!