Thoughts on my top pick- Mira

I currently am in love with the name [name]Mira[/name] for our new baby due this winter. Number 2 and 3 choices are [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Norah[/name]. My two other children are named [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Ronan[/name] and they have a non-Irish last name that is one-syllable and starts with L (think [name]Lane[/name]).

[name]Do[/name] you like the choice? Does it fit? It does not bother me that it is not Irish like the other 2, but I don’t want them worlds apart either. The name [name]Meara[/name] was on our list for our first baby, but with this being our third, the spelling is way too close to [name]Maeve[/name] (although the sounds are completely different).

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I like [name]Mira[/name]. I think of the lovely Jewish character in [name]Daniel[/name] Deronda, although her name had a final ‘h.’ [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Mirah[/name]? I think I like [name]Mira[/name] better. I think this spelling is going to work for you better than the [name]Meara[/name] idea. I agree. Some difficulty there with [name]Maeve[/name].

I think [name]Mira[/name] is:
Simple
[name]Lovely[/name]
Can work on any number of different types of girls.

Rather like [name]Maeve[/name]. (I really love that name! Congratulations!)

I heart [name]Mira[/name]. I’m not crazy of the flow of [name]Rose[/name] with your other kiddos names. [name]Norah[/name] is pretty too but does seem to really be spiking in popularity lately. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Mira[/name]. I think it sounds the best with your other names too.