Thoughts on name pairings

So my husband and I can’t agree on both the first and middle name, so we decided to come up with some name pairings, compromising a first name that I like with a middle name he likes and vice versa. Here are the four pairings we came up with. We are going to bring these four names with us to the hospital and are hoping that when we meet our lo, the name will choose itself. We are just curious what other opinions are. Also, our last name begins with the letter P, is three syllables and ends in ski. Thank you for your thoughts :slight_smile:

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Jordyn[/name]
[name]Carlee[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Paige[/name] [name]Addison[/name]

I like [name]Paige[/name] [name]Addison[/name] or [name]Carlee[/name] [name]Paige[/name] (though I’m not a fan of that spelling of [name]Carlee[/name]). I also like [name]Jillian[/name], but not crazy about [name]Hope[/name].

I think they could all work, [name]Jillian[/name] perhaps less so at it seems a little difficult to say with P… …ski last name

[name]Paige[/name] [name]Jordyn[/name] and [name]Carlee[/name] [name]Hope[/name] sound nice too.

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Jordyn[/name] and [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Hope[/name] are my favourites.

([name]Leah[/name] and [name]Jordanna[/name] are two of my own actual names though, lol)

Neither of the middle names appeal as much as the first names to me personally but the first names are strong and lovely without being beaten to death in popularity. Yet not bizarre or hard to explain.

I’d have to be being very nitpicky to come up with any complaints for those two combos.

[name]Paige[/name] is fine but I can’t really take [name]Addison[/name]. [name]Carlee[/name] feels very nickname and cutesy-boo to me.

My favourite is [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Hope[/name]. I think it’s more classic and timeless than the others. [name]Paige[/name], [name]Carlee[/name], [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Leah[/name] are all too common and too overused to be special to me anymore. [name]Jordyn[/name] is nicer and more uncommon but it’s not one of my top picks.

I like [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Hope[/name] a lot! I agree with @erinlw, that it seems more classic than the others. I really love it, actually! Have you considered combining [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Jillian[/name]? I think [name]Lillian[/name] would be absolutely stunning, maybe something like [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Hope[/name], [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Paige[/name], or [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] would be fabulous. As they are, though, [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Hope[/name] definitely gets my vote, I really love it.

My fave is [name]Paige[/name] [name]Addison[/name]. :slight_smile:

~[name]Jasmine[/name]

[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Hope[/name] is my fave! Lean [name]Jordyn[/name] is ok, but I’d prefer [name]Leah[/name] [name]Jordan[/name]. [name]Paige[/name] [name]Addison[/name] is my third choice. Good luck!