Thoughts on Name Perla Perez?

I wasn’t quite sure where to put this, but certainly didn’t want to put it in a baby name forum as this isn’t a baby’s name and I believe this isn’t as important as that - I don’t want it to overshadow any parents looking for names.
I’m currently getting into modeling and wanted a different name to separate my personal life from my work. I decided to use one of my great-grandmother’s surnames: [name_m]Perez[/name_m], since I’m often compared to her in looks. I also wanted an alliterative name, very old Hollywood, such as [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and [name_f]Dolores[/name_f] del [name_u]Rio[/name_u]. While researching names starting with the letter P, I found [name_f]Perla[/name_f], the name of my beautiful neighbor growing up. I think [name_f]Perla[/name_f] [name_m]Perez[/name_m] sounds stunning, though I’m nervous - is it too Hispanic for someone who’s name fully Hispanic, and only speaks broken Spanish? Does it even sound like an old Hollywood starlet’s name? What are everyone’s thoughts on [name_f]Perla[/name_f] [name_m]Perez[/name_m]?

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f], @Solacedswan!

I think [name_f]Perla[/name_f] [name_m]Perez[/name_m] is great! It does register as Hispanic to me but I wouldn’t expect the bearer of that name to speak Spanish. I think it sounds a lot like a 50s or 60s name, which would fit the bill of [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] well! With [name_f]Perla[/name_f] being a form of [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], it also reeks very glamorous to me, so perfect for a model imo.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there @Solacedswan, nice to meet you!!

I think [name_f]Perla[/name_f] [name_m]Perez[/name_m] is really cool. Phenomenal and misty-sounding.

Yes, I think it’s got just the vibe you’re going for—very striking!

I would assume that [name_f]Perla[/name_f] [name_m]Perez[/name_m] is Hispanic or has Hispanic heritage, but I wouldn’t assume that she speaks Spanish.