Thoughts On Names "Alexa, Kinzly, Kinsley, and Claire

Respond Below :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

[name_f]Alexa[/name_f]- pretty, but so associated with the Amazon [name_f]Alexa[/name_f] now.

[name_f]Kinzly[/name_f]- I’m not really a fan of this one. I just don’t like the sound of it.

[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f]- see [name_f]Kinzly[/name_f]

[name_f]Claire[/name_f]- beautiful! I love the look and sound of this a lot. This one is my favorite.

1 Like

GREAT BREAKDOWN
really appreciate it :heart_decoration: :+1:

1 Like

[name_f]Alexa[/name_f] - to associated with the Amazon [name_f]Alexa[/name_f] but it is cute

[name_f]Kinzly[/name_f] - I like it

[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] - Prefer [name_f]Kinley[/name_f]

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] - overused

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] kinzly / kinsley and I like [name_f]Claire[/name_f] for a middle name like [name_f]Maisyn[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Alexa[/name_f] - can’t get past the Amazon tool but I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and LOVE [name_f]Alexandrina[/name_f].
Kinzly/Kinsley - do nothing for me, sorry.
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] - love love. I adore her simplicity and sweetness. I love her over [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and she’s one of my absolute favorites. Also a family name, which endears her to me even more.

1 Like

[name_f]Alexa[/name_f] is nice. Obviously there is Amazon [name_f]Alexa[/name_f], but I don’t think that is a big deal. Associations come and go.

Kinzly/Kinsley I don’t like because they sound made-up. I don’t like most names that end in -ley unless it is an established name. That’s just me, though!

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] is lovely. Can’t go wrong with [name_f]Claire[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Alexa[/name_f] 2/10 – will constantly be activating people’s electronic devices

[name_f]Kinzly[/name_f] 4/10 – ok, I actually love the sound of this! Very sweet and fun! If it were spelled [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f], it would be a 7/10 for me.

[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] 7/10 – see above.

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] 7/10 – I prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but [name_f]Claire[/name_f] on its own is also nice! [name_f]Clare[/name_f] is my preferred spelling, being a bit more streamlined.

1 Like

[name_f]Alexa[/name_f] is a nice name - classic with a twist - but it feels quite tied to the Amazon product.

[name_f]Kinzly[/name_f] / [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] is pleasant in sound - sharp, stylish and sweet. [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] is my preference - sweet and sassy

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] - nice meaning and solid sound, it’s okay but doesn’t spark for me

1 Like

AGREED