Thoughts on Nash

[name]Nash[/name]… WDYT?

It’s somewhat growing on me. I am considering this name for a son. Possibly paired with [name]Remington[/name].

[name]Nash[/name] [name]Remington[/name]

Thoughts?!

My first thought was professional wrestler [name]Kevin[/name] [name]Nash[/name]. Not sure how I feel about that.

Then I thought of gnash, as in to grind your teeth. Not really the best connotation, in my opinion.

Pairing it with [name]Remington[/name] just doubles the “violent” feel in my opinion. It makes me think “If biting doesn’t work, I’ll switch to guns”.

It sounds more like a badass baby name you would read in a cheesy novel that names characters based on personality traits. I’m not really a fan. I see how it has the “cool” appeal, though.

It’s not a name I’d ever consider simply because I don’t really like it all that much. I don’t dislike it, though, and I think it sounds just fine. Definitely has that cool vibe. I do think of gnash when I hear it. I laughed out loud @ “If biting doesn’t work, I’ll switch to guns” in regards to gnash and [name]Remington[/name]. Sorry, but that’s really funny!

I like it! [name]Nash[/name] is on our list for #2, due in [name]March[/name] if it’s a boy. It’s different without being too out there. If you love it, go for it! Good luck!

I like [name]Nash[/name] and it’s our list…I think it sounds cool but there is something about it that prevents it from being a true favorite. I do think of [name]Nash[/name] Bridges and Mash (that old army/medic sitcom), I don’t know why. I actually never realized the gnash association. Uh yea, that’s not going to make it move of my list.

That being said, I’m not sure [name]Nash[/name] is for me, but I do like it. Not sure I love it with [name]Remington[/name] though.

I think it’s fun, as it has a country vibe due to Nashville & [name]Nash[/name] Bridges. It’s short, unpretentious, unusual without being odd.

However it’s also a liver disease ([name]Non[/name]-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis) so in transplant surgery it’d never make my list. :slight_smile: