Thoughts on new combo?

What do you think of [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Olivet[/name_f], with the nickname [name_f]Frida[/name_f]?

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

I’d probably do [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] to make the combo shorter and create a better flow.

2 Likes

Hmm, would [name_f]Fredrika[/name_f] [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] improve the flow?

[name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] is bold and cute. I love [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] nn [name_f]Frida[/name_f]!

1 Like

Yes, [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] is lovely. I’ve never heard of [name_f]Frida[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Frederica[/name_f], but it totally works!

1 Like

It’s long - but I like it!! Nn [name_f]Frida[/name_f] is great too :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! This combo is a stunner! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s nice but [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] is long making it a bit cumbersome and being that her nickname would be [name_f]Frida[/name_f], I would go straight to [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] which IMHO, is lovely.

1 Like

I think it’s a great combo!

1 Like

[name_f]Frederica[/name_f] is one of my top girl names overall!

I think it sounds very romantic/poetic paired with [name_f]Olivet[/name_f]. It even has a bit of a regal feel.

I’m not sure about the nickname [name_f]Frida[/name_f] tho. I much prefer [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], but that’s because I don’t pronounce the first syllabe with a long “ee” sound.

1 Like

Nice! I ADORE [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] is cool.

1 Like

I think so!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

That’s sweet! Very spunky and fun.

1 Like

I think I’d prefer just [name_f]Frida[/name_f] here. [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] or even just [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] feels more wearable to me.

2 Likes