Thoughts on new combos

Hi :smiley:

I have just refreshed a few of my boy combos and also made some new combos too so I am looking for some feedback on them.

Alaric [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Tomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m]
[name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Bryn[/name_u]
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] [name_u]Callan[/name_u]
[name_m]Everard[/name_m] [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_u]Indiana[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]

Thank you all in advance :purple_heart:

1 Like

There are some really nice combos here! I love [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] [name_u]Callan[/name_u]. Also, I love seeing [name_u]Edison[/name_u] as a fn!
[name_f]My[/name_f] advice:
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m] - There are a few too many ‘‘ar’’ sounds here. Darwin Arthur Harold. I think [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is fine, but I’d pick a different third middle
[name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Edison[/name_u] and [name_m]Albert[/name_m] together, but [name_u]Bryn[/name_u]‘s sound is slightly repetitive next to [name_m]Albert[/name_m]‘s ‘’[name_u]Bert[/name_u]’’ sound.
[name_m]Everard[/name_m] [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] - So refreshing to see [name_m]Everard[/name_m]! However, I think the flow here is a little off. I can’t describe how, but [name_u]Addison[/name_u] in the middle here just bothers me
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] - Cute combo, but I think it’d sound better as [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m].

1 Like

I really like a lot of these! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] and [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]!
I like them all, I’d just tweak the arrangement of a few, e.g. [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] or [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_m]Everard[/name_m], but that may only be my taste :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] Lucius Evan - rugged and cool!

Atticus Tomas Edwin - [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]/Tomas blur a little. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]?

Darwin Arthur Harold - very grand and regal sounding

Edison Albert Bryn - I really like this! [name_u]Light[/name_u] and lovely

Ernest Oswald Callan - a nice blend of classic and fresh

Everard Addison Percy - unexpected and charming

Everett Alfred Lucian -handsome and sweet

Franklin William Ezra -I love this -it’s beautiful

Indiana Elias Jasper - adventurous and sweet

Isaac Richard Jay -I love [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_u]Jay[/name_u]

Oscar Colin Emmett -this has Irish flair. I like it

1 Like

Thank you! :purple_heart: I’m glad to see you like [name_u]Edison[/name_u] and [name_m]Everard[/name_m] too! :smiley:
What would you suggest as a second middle for [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]?

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heartpulse:

1 Like

[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Gus[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]

How exciting! I’ve been doing the same thing with my list! [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] are definitely keepers!

Alaric [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_u]Evan[/name_u]-As another poster suggested, I prefer [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] personally. But it is an interesting combination of names that suit each other.
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Tomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]-I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] but that being said I do love the old-[name_f]English[/name_f] vibe this combination is giving!
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m]-Not loving this combo. [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] and [name_m]Harold[/name_m] are far too “harsh” sounding names that I just don’t connect with. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is adorable though!
[name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Bryn[/name_u]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo! It might be my favorite! Each of the names are wonderful and putting them together is the perfect combo of classic and quirky! One poster didn’t like the repetitive “ER” sounds with [name_m]Albert[/name_m] & [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] but I feel the exact opposite. I think its fun!
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] [name_u]Callan[/name_u]-While these are all good names, it’s just not ticking the box for me and I’m not sure why unfortunately. I don’t think I like [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] as a FN…[name_u]Callan[/name_u] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] works better IMO.
[name_m]Everard[/name_m] [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u]- Not loving [name_m]Everard[/name_m] or [name_u]Addison[/name_u]. [name_u]Percy[/name_u] is a wonderful name, first or middle
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] as a FN. Not loving [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] with each other, sounds are much too similar. I’d switch out [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] with another middle, perhaps [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] or [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] would work well there.
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]-This is a favorite contender as well! Classic, underused [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] with a strong timeless [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] for that little splash of sass!
[name_u]Indiana[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]-Unfortunately I just don’t love any of these names. [name_f]Nor[/name_f] do I care for them together. Sorry!
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]- [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] flows well. Not loving [name_u]Jay[/name_u] at the end. Perhaps [name_u]James[/name_u]? [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]-now that I love. Sounds elegant and royal to me!
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]- LOVE this combo. This is my #2 behind the other two tied for favorite. I’m a sucker of “O” names, love the understated [name_m]Colin[/name_m] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is a lovely compliment of the “older man” [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and the younger [name_m]Colin[/name_m].

I always look at first names most.

I can’t remember the last time anyone said or asked my middle.

I would love to be named:

Alaric
[name_u]Edison[/name_u]
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
[name_m]Everard[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

Of your middles for firsts I would love to be named:

Arthur
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Colin[/name_m] (though it is so common, alas)

Of your combos my two favorites for flow are

Edison [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] (lovely!)
[name_m]Everard[/name_m] [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] (sounds like a brilliant inventor!)
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]