Loxley
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]
[name_u]Holland[/name_u]
Brightyn
Wakeley
[name_u]Bristol[/name_u]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]
Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - It’s cute. I know someone whose daughter is named this and that’s made me grow fonder of it.
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] - I find it pretty, but a little over the top. [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is a good, grounded nickname, though.
Haisley - Not a fan.
Loxley - Makes me think of bagels and lox. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a very unattractive sound for a name to me, sorry.
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] - This is beautiful and classy. The car association might bother some people, but I don’t mind it.
[name_u]Holland[/name_u] - I prefer [name_f]Holly[/name_f], but it’s nice. The actress [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] is awesome.
Brightyn - Not a fan. [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] would be slightly better.
Wakeley - It sounds like a subdivision rather than a person’s name to me.
[name_u]Bristol[/name_u] - I only think of [name_u]Bristol[/name_u] [name_u]Palin[/name_u]. Nope.
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f].
Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] - Dislike Emberlynn, don’t mind [name_u]Prairie[/name_u].

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]: I never used to like this name but it has been growing on me. It has a bright, peppy, happy sound to it which is appealing.

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “[name_f]Nola[/name_f]”:
It feels very southern, which isn’t a bad thing by any means. I think it is a rather fresh, uncommon floral name and is feminine without being super cutesy (think [name_f]Posy[/name_f]). The only downside I can see is that [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] would seem to be a more commonly used nickname compared to [name_f]Nola[/name_f]. If people calling her [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] would bother you, then maybe this isn’t the one.

Haisley: Not a huge fan. It sounds muted and bleak, mainly because of the “haze” thing. It also feels super trendy.

Loxley: The lox part doesn’t bother me but Lox- [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is just very L heavy. Maybe [name_f]Lux[/name_f] could be an alternative?

[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]: Not really my style but I don’t really see anything wrong with it.

[name_u]Holland[/name_u]:Okay, [name_u]Holland[/name_u] has REALLY been catching my eye for awhile now. It isn’t a common place name, to my knowledge, and it has a nice (more mainstream) nickname just in case she didn’t like the whole name.

Brightyn: I think it has a nice feel to it, like the child ‘brightens up your day’ type of thing, but I’m not a fan of the Y. I know a Brighten, and even though that spelling is more on the nose, it looks better than the Y. [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] is the best but that one feels all boy to me.

Wakeley:
This one feels trendy, too. I like it better than Haisley or Loxley though.

[name_u]Bristol[/name_u]: It isn’t bad! There is the [name_u]Bristol[/name_u] [name_u]Palin[/name_u] thing but…I mean…1 person who isn’t really in the news anymore? That wouldn’t be a huge deterrent to me.

[name_f]Alba[/name_f]: Gorgeous! This is easily my favorite from your list! It feels classy, intelligent, versatile, friendly, and is just all around great.

Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]:
When I hear Emberlynn, it just reminds me of the dozen or so girls I know named Emberlynn and [name_f]Emberlee[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_u]Ember[/name_u] is very pretty. [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] is okay.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - I really like [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]! It’s sweet and feminine but not too femine and it has cute nicknames [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], [name_f]Lulah[/name_f] and [name_u]Tally[/name_u].
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Nola[/name_f]’ - My favorite on your list! It’s such a charming choice that’s unique but familiar and brings to mind beautiful imagery
Haisley - Not a fan. It sounds like every other modern -ley name to me and I think it’d get mixed up with [name_f]Hailie[/name_f] a lot.
Loxley - Like this a bit more than Haisley because it’s more distinctive and nickname Loxie is cute, but not my favorite
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] - It does have a nice sound but I think it’s too associated with the car
[name_u]Holland[/name_u] - I like [name_u]Holland[/name_u]! Modern but cute and accessible
Brightyn - Not my style at all. I don’t understand the trend of replacing o’s and a’s with y’s to make them girls’ names. I’d definitely prefer [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] but even then, not my kind of name.
Wakeley - Wakeley sounds a bit bizzare to me. Like someone just took the trendy -ley ending and added “wake up!” in front of it
[name_u]Bristol[/name_u] - Not the worst though I like it on a boy more than I like it on a girl
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] - Beautiful! A very underused and spunky name
Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] - [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]'s sweet but Emberlynn feels very trendy and will most likely be considered dated in 10 years. I’d prefer just [name_u]Ember[/name_u].

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]: Not personally my style but I can appreciate the bubbly, cheerful feel of this name!

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “[name_f]Nola[/name_f]”: I know a [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] who goes by [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is pretty but I can’t make myself like [name_f]Nola[/name_f].

Haisley: Very trendy and just sounds odd to me.

Loxley: Reminds me of lox and doesn’t sound very pretty to me.

[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]: I don’t like the way it sounds and the car connection makes it feel trashy to me.

[name_u]Holland[/name_u]: I love [name_u]Holland[/name_u] as one of my GP’s, I love the how sleek and unisex it is.

Brightyn: I MUCH prefer [name_u]Brighton[/name_u], the -yn ending takes away from the sleekness and adds a touch more trendiness which I don’t love.

Wakeley: Not my style, just sounds like another trendy made-up name.

[name_u]Bristol[/name_u]: Same as [name_u]Holland[/name_u]! [name_u]Bristol[/name_u], [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] and [name_u]Holland[/name_u] is a dream sibset for me.

[name_f]Alba[/name_f]: Feels very old-lady to me and I can’t make it feel more youthful in my mind.

Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]: I don’t like Emberlynn, it feels very country and made-up. I don’t like [name_u]Prairie[/name_u], but I don’t like a lot of nature or word names. Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] sounds nice enough, but I don’t like either name enough to like the combo.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]- soooooo pretty! I love how sing-songy this name is
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Nola[/name_f]’- I adore magnolia flowers, and have considered this exact name + nickname before. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Nola[/name_f]!
Haisley- really dislike. Makes me think of “hazing”
Loxley- I like it slightly more than Haisley but it’s still really nms
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]- too associated with the car for me, so I find it a bit trashy tbh
[name_u]Holland[/name_u]- I like it! Modern and sweet
Brightyn- I like [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] but Brightyn just looks off, and definitely takes away from the sleekness of [name_u]Brighton[/name_u]
Wakeley- not a fan. Prefer [name_u]Blakely[/name_u] or [name_u]Waverly[/name_u]
[name_u]Bristol[/name_u]- I’m neutral on [name_u]Bristol[/name_u]. I see the appeal but am not a fan of it myself
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]- I have a GP crush on this name. It’s old lady but in a sweet way
Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]- I love [name_u]Ember[/name_u], and I like [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] would make a cute combo. I don’t like Emberlynn, it sounds very made up, and I dislike the superfluous N at the end. As someone who lives in Kansas, I see absolutely no appeal of [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]. [name_m]Flat[/name_m] lands of dry grass that’s one stray cigarette away from a wildfire… not whimsical

I love [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] “[name_f]Nola[/name_f]”, [name_u]Holland[/name_u], and [name_f]Alba[/name_f] best!

[name_u]Holland[/name_u] is a nice name for a girl.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - I like this alot.
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Nola[/name_f]’ - I know this is very trendy, but I only see it usable as a middle name
Haisley - not a fan of made-up names
Loxley - just completely unattractive
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] - this used to be a classy name, but has gone the route of those who name thier kids [name_u]Lexus[/name_u], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_f]Chanel[/name_f], [name_f]Porcha[/name_f], etc…
[name_u]Holland[/name_u] - not a fan of place names
Brightyn - the spelling is ridiculous
Wakeley - why???
[name_u]Bristol[/name_u] - another place…
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] - this is an old-fashioned Italian name, so it reminds me of plump Italian ladies!
Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] - so made up…

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]: I can’t get “[name_f]Talula[/name_f] Does the Hula from [name_m]Hawaii[/name_m]” out of my head, so this one is a no from me.
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Nola[/name_f]’: Not my style, but I think this is 100% usable!
Haisley: Too trendy and made-up sounding and looking.
Loxley: Same as Haisley.
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]: I love this name! There is a character named [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] in a show I watch ([name_f]Wynonna[/name_f] Earp), and I love it so much. I would not expect it to work as well as it does, but it’s great. The car association doesn’t hit me, simply because of that character.
[name_u]Holland[/name_u]: I know a girl with this name, and I do not like it. I feel bad, but I just don’t think it sounds pretty.
Brightyn: I don’t like the spelling at all, but the sound and look of [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] is really nice.
Wakeley: Same as Haisley.
[name_u]Bristol[/name_u]: Super cute! I really like this one.
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]: Sounds very old, would be a fantastic mn, in my opinion. Perhaps just not my style.
Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]: I like [name_u]Prairie[/name_u], I really dislike Emberlynn.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], and I wouldn’t call this a GP as it feels like a real name to me.
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Nola[/name_f]’ - This isn’t something I’d use but I think it’s really sweet.
Haisley - This feels made up imo
Loxley - Same as above. Perhaps [name_f]Locklyn[/name_f] though?
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] - Not a GP but nms either.
[name_u]Holland[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Holland[/name_u]! It’s pretty, it feels like a real name, and [name_f]Holly[/name_f] or [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] are great nns!
Brightyn - This spelling is a definite no. [name_u]Brighton[/name_u] I might just about be able to get on board with.
Wakeley - made up, [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] would be an adorable alternative though
[name_u]Bristol[/name_u] - I’ve heard of a [name_u]Bristol[/name_u] before, I think it works
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] - this is an old fashioned old lady name imo
Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] - I like Emberlynn, not a big fan of [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] though this combo works well.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]: I love [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], it just sounds so happy and bright
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Nola[/name_f]’: don’t love [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] but I have always loved [name_f]Nola[/name_f]
Haisley: not the biggest fan, I much prefer [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
Loxley: don’t like this one
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]: I have never really liked this one, and it never seems to fit anyone I’ve met with the name
[name_u]Holland[/name_u]: an absolute favorite of mine, seriously love it
Brightyn: seriously my guilty pleasure name, so not my style but also so cute! plus the nn [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] is my favorite
Wakeley: not for me at all
[name_u]Bristol[/name_u]: don’t love it, don’t hate it
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]: feels old
Emberlynn [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]: can’t get behind Emberlynn, [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] sounds nice but I could never do it