Thoughts on Olive

Expecting baby girl #3 any day now. Our other girls are [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] & [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. We have narrowed down our names and are leaning towards [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Livvy[/name_f]). Would love to hear thoughts on the name [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and middle name suggestions! (Hubby likes Olive Mae but it feels like something is missing to me?!)…

I absolutely [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! It has always been one of my favorite names. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though it has been around a long time, it still seems fresh and modern. Great choice!

I love it!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. I had twins about a month ago, and I named one of them [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] are both very pretty, but I think [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] has a better flow. Plus I think the name [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is prettier than [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

Appreciate your feedback girls!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is gorgeous.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] is absolutely stunning! I love [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] for you, especially since your other girls’ names are short and sweet.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] is gorgeous! Works beautifully with the others, and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is stunning :slight_smile:

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]OLIVE[/name_f]! Gorgeous name! [name_m]Just[/name_m] feels fresh to me. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl!

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! My daughters middle name is [name_f]Mae[/name_f] which is also one of my favs, but I have to agree with you that it may not flow well. My vote is for [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]! Very pretty!

Any more middle name ideas?

What are your thoughts on [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]? I still love [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] too :slight_smile:

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]OLIVE[/name_f]!!! What about:

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] (If you like the repetition)
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Olive[/name_f] it’s not my favourite name but I think it is very cute.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] is perfect. I also love [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f].