Thoughts on OsbournešŸ‹

What do you guys think about Osbourne, Ozzie for short?

1 Like

I like it! I think itā€™s a cute name and [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] is an adorable nickname. We wanted to put it on our list but have a close friend with a dog named [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] unfortunately :rofl:

1 Like

I adore Ozzie! Cute, cuddly yet a bit spunky. Osbourne isnā€™t my favourite personally but itā€™s a fun choice!

I was thinking of [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m] when I clicked on this. :grinning:

1 Like

Super cute! We use [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] as a nickname for my son [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] a lot and itā€™s such a fun name :slight_smile:

1 Like

First thought was immediately [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m], especially with the nickname ā€œOzzie.ā€ If that connection wasnā€™t there I might actually love [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m] myself! It fits my style, but itā€™s incredibly tied to the singer.

3 Likes

I love [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] and [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m] is pretty handsome

1 Like

it does remind me heavily of [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m], but it is really cute, and i adore [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m]!

Very cool! And I love the nickname [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m]!

1 Like

i immediately thought of [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m], specially if youā€™re thinking of [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m] with the nn [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m]
i think the name is pretty tied with him but it is actually a lovely name! i just donā€™t like the association

1 Like

All I think of is [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] [name_m]Osborne[/name_m].

1 Like