Thoughts on our combos?

I have a scheduled C section on Friday afternoon. We have kept the gender a surprise, so we are bringing two combos of each gender with us to the hospital.

I just want to hear your general reactions to each combo.

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] – does [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] flow better?

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] – is [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] better? We like them equally.

We have two other kids, [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] (pron. [name_m]Steffen[/name_m], not [name_m]Steven[/name_m]).

I know it is last minute, so please help? Thanks you guys!

Exciting! I think all four combos are lovely. My favourites are [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] (I like it like this!) and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] (this is so very beautiful!). I prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] to [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u], but they’re both very pretty. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not as pretty as [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]… [name_u]Andre[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is a very handsome combo too, but [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is so dashing as a first name.

Good luck!!

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - I’m not a fan of [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] but [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is fine. Have you considered [name_m]Andreas[/name_m] for [name_m]Stephen[/name_m]'s (pron. [name_m]Steffen[/name_m]) brother?
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] - this combo flows the best and it’s my fave by far.

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] - I think the spunky [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] pairs well with [name_f]Thea[/name_f]. I like the fact that they’re both four letters.
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] - I love [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] so I’m on the fence about which girl combo to choose. [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is fine with your children’s names. I’m glad you’re taking both combos to the hospital with you. Good luck!

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - I like all 3 names, but I think I like [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] - I think I slightly prefer this because the N’s are further apart, but both sound fine.

I prefer [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and I like it better with siblings [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_m]Stephen[/name_m].

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] so she gets my vote over [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. Beautiful name.
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] - I prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], it’s a lovely combo!

Congrats and good luck!

Hmm…
My favourite is [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] it’s just a lovely combination (yes this does flow better than [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]) the name sounds very handsome and I love the whole flow of it. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sounds so handsome with [name_f]Thea[/name_f] & [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] it’s handsome.

My favourite from the girl’s is [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]. [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is a lovely name but [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] works better she breaks up the continuous ending sounds. The former combination is off key!! Whereas [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] has a better flow. But then I wonder whether [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is too long with [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f]. Have you thought of [name_f]Bella[/name_f]?

Either way good luck and congrats!

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] would be my votes. I adore both [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] so I prefer the combos where they are in the fn spot. Good luck! =]

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] > [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] > [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. I believe the latter in both cases are a bit overused.

I vote for [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u].

I vote [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]! Congrats and good luck - whichever name you choose is going to be great, they are all lovely combos!

My vote is [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] combos!

[name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_m]Stephen[/name_m], and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sound so amazing together <3

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is so handsome!!! & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] is beautiful.

Thank you all for your feedback! I’m ready to go into the hospital tomorrow, I’m more confident than ever with our name choices :slight_smile: