Thoughts on our finalist names?

Hello all, we’ve somehow managed to narrow our list of baby boy names down to a handful. What are your thoughts on the following names? Are there (in)famous people with these names that we should be aware of? Playground insults that come to mind for any of them? Other negative or positive connotations that come to mind? Thanks!
[ul]

[/ul]

I can’t think of anything bad about any of the names, though I’d be a little wary about the popularity of [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] maybe - I know of 5 under 8 years old.

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] is my favourite I’ve always had a soft spot for the name but not able to use it because of family connections. My 2nd choice would be [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

I like [name_u]Blake[/name_u] the best, but really any of them would work. I am not a fan of [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] because of popularity. In order, I like:

[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Shane[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Gavin[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

I can’t think of anything negative or insulting with any of these names, great choices! My favorites are [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] & [name_u]Blake[/name_u]. It’s hard to put those three in order, I really like them all, they are just different.

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Shane[/name_u] (close to shame?), but like all other names on your list.
I think [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] is currently underused.
My personal favorite is [name_u]Blake[/name_u] because of the poet [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]. We didn’t use it because my husband knew some Blakes he didn’t like, although he liked the name itself.
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is great too.
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is beautiful, although personally I have it on my guilty pleasures list. It sounds too much like “sadness” to me.

I like all of these, except for [name_u]Shane[/name_u] (for the same reasons as above).
However, [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u] are definitely my favorites! Both such stunning names.