Thoughts on Penelope Primrose

I cannot get this name out of my head this morning. I think it sounds enchanting and whimsical. What do you all think?

8 Likes

So whimsical! The alliteration is absolutely charming. I love this combo so much! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So cute! :blush:

Yay thank you everyone for the validation! I haven’t ran it by my husband yet but I sure hope he likes it. The last name I thought was perfect he vetoed right away haha.

1 Like

Lovely!

I love it!

I really like it! The alliteration is so cute!

This is the loveliest and most adorable combo!

2 Likes

Awesome combo! I love it!

Penelope [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is lyrical and lovely

1 Like

i love it :heart:

so beautiful, sweet, and magical! the alliteration makes it even more memorable :slightly_smiling_face:

ooh i really love it, it has such a whimsical aound!

It sounds like she could be a character from a roald Dahl book. ( Mean that in a nice way)

1 Like

Lovely! This is alliteration done well, and it gives the combo an extra shot of character and fun.

Stunning! I love it :smiley:

Such a swoon worthy combination! Envious! I really hope your OH approves as it’s just beyond gorgeous, love the alliteration, feels whimsical and elegant.

1 Like

It’s a little weird but I love it

Penelope [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is lovely, but I don’t like the initials PP. Figure it out. Lots of potential notnice teasing there.

I actually really like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]! It sounds like a main character in a movie and I’m all about it!