Thoughts on Remy?

Looking for thoughts on the name [name_u]Remy[/name_u], for a boy. Brother is [name_m]Reuben[/name_m].

I usually try to stay away from names that are similar but I don’t think they’re that close (despite both being Re- the sounds aren’t the same) so I don’t care for the similarities.

Also, I had a guinea pig called [name_u]Remy[/name_u]. Would this deter you? I didn’t have him for long, I rescued him and had him for a year (until [name_u]Jan[/name_u] 2020).

Thank you!

1 Like

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] is soft and gorgeous and fits the vibe of Reuben!!

Honestly, I’ve used so many of my boys favourites on my piggies that I might have to reuse them

2 Likes

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] & [name_u]Remy[/name_u], I love it! Dreamy, charming and soft. [name_u]Perfect[/name_u] for brothers

1 Like

Thanks, guys! I had 18 piggies at one time back when I was younger, all with human names and used up half of my old list! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_u]Remy[/name_u] & I love it for you! I don’t think the guinea pig thing would bother me, personally.

1 Like

reuben & remy is adorable :bug:

and i feel that remy is perfect for you! i wouldn’t mind the guinea pig association!

1 Like

I like it! I think [name_u]Remy[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] sound really cute together.

The guinea pig wouldn’t deter me. If you think of it every time you say the name might be a little strange, but I think it’s still totally fine to use that name.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Remy[/name_u]! [name_u]Remy[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] work well together and I don’t see it as an issue at all that you used it on your guinea pig.

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] to echo what everyone else has said - I love [name_u]Remy[/name_u] and it sounds so great with brother [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]. :heart_eyes: I’ve been having the same thoughts about using past pet’s names recently and I came to the conclusion it’s OK. (I love piggies BTW, I’ve currently got just the 3!)

1 Like

Reuben & Remy sound very sweet together!

1 Like