Thoughts on Ren?

Thinking of naming a character in my webcomic [name_u]Ren[/name_u], but I’m not sure if it matches their personality. What are your first thoughts personality-wise when you hear the name?

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love [name_u]Ren[/name_u]! It’s simple and easy to say, and has a lovely meaning. It can also be used as a nn for other names. :lotus:

1 Like

[name_u]Ren[/name_u] is super cute! I know a [name_f]Renata[/name_f] who goes by it :slight_smile:

[name_u]Ren[/name_u] and Stimpy and [name_u]Ren[/name_u] from a [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Atwood[/name_u] book are my associations. Very different and therefore anything goes to me.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I’m actually using it in my WIP, so my assumptions are a bit biased, but I think it’s a name that can encompass a variety of personalities. Personally, I’d think of someone generally serious, but optimistic, and unafraid to crack a joke if the situation calls for it. Good luck with your webcomic, and please link it if you start! I’d love to read it :slight_smile:

Someone cool and bad@ss