Thoughts on Sistine

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries!

I’d love to hear your thoughts on the name [name_f]Sistine[/name_f], I recently came across it and think it is quite pretty and I love how unique it feels.

Thank you!

I adore Sistine!! I love how elegant and strong it sounds, it feels very queenly. I also love the similar [name_f]Satine[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Sistine[/name_f]! I agree that it feels strong and regal

I really like Sistene! It has very positive imagery, and it feels like the [name_u]Chapel[/name_u] would give it a familiarity that makes it easier to wear.

I think it’s ok. I know the allure is the [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] [name_u]Chapel[/name_u]. But I think it would be misheard as Sixteen a lot, especially over the phone. Great middle option, though.

2 Likes

I like it! It’s sweet and elegant and angelic. I like the peaceful, artistic connection the [name_u]Chapel[/name_u] gives it.

I’m with somemelodioussonnet, it’s pretty sounding, but might be hard to say properly.

[name_f]Sistine[/name_f] is interesting and i feel like I could find it pretty, except that it reminds me of sinks and toilets and I don’t know why.

I agree with this. It’s too close to Cistern which is a part of a toilet. Apart from that association the name is quite pretty.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] association is [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] from The [name_u]Tiger[/name_u] Rising by [name_f]Kate[/name_f] DiCamillo-not a bad association! But I don’t love the sound of it.