Thoughts on some names?

We’re taking a second look at our full list, we thought we had it narrowed down to [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] but I’m having second thoughts. Which do you prefer with a brother named [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]?

• Seraphina
  • Cassiopeia
  • Corisande
  • Andromeda
  • Pandora
  • Araminta
  • Sophronia
  • Wilhelmina

0 voters

I think [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] would be utter perfection with [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] (which is amazing, by the way!) :two_hearts:

I love how quirky yet sophisticated it feels, and like [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] it’s ancient but still has a very cool, current sound.

[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], which is just beautiful. It doesn’t feel quite as unexpected as [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] (or [name_f]Pandora[/name_f]) because it’s been more and more talked about since [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] Affleck was born. It’s still super rare though, and still a stunning choice.

I also voted for [name_f]Corisande[/name_f], because it’s fabulous and I almost never see it talked about so I had to lend my support! It’s got such a lovely, strong sound and feels very wearable, despite its rarity.

I agree with @katinka on the best three names, though I did rank them slightly differently! I like [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], then [name_f]Pandora[/name_f], then [name_f]Corisande[/name_f]. All three are stunning and would go well with [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] in a sibset!

1 Like

Cassiopeia is gorgeous

1 Like

Seraphina is too similar to the book series in my opinion, and then there’s [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] the “internet radio,” but [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] I think is lovely.

Love [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] and [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]! Not sure if [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m] goes by [name_u]Nico[/name_u] or not, but I think [name_u]Nico[/name_u] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] or [name_u]Nico[/name_u] and [name_f]Mina[/name_f] is super sweet.

Sophronia would be my second choice–I prefer the simpler [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], but I think it works well with [name_m]Nicodemus[/name_m]!

Cassiopeia!!!