Thoughts on Some Names!

Chloe ~ a beautiful name in principle but I know too many, some of them not the nicest people which has ruined the name for me unfortunately

Sasha ~ same as [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]

Maisie ~ I like it a lot but it often gets pronounced [name_u]Macey[/name_u] which I’m not a fan of

Tabitha ~ sweet name but not necessarily my style. I also think of Bewitched

Stella ~ one of my top names at the moment, I think it is timeless, literary and elegant!

Eleni ~ doesn’t have a lot of appeal for me, probably because I know an [name_f]Eleni[/name_f] so I will forever associate her with the name

Taya ~ not really my style, plus I know so many!!

Emmalyn ~ I prefer the spelling [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] (how you spell your name!) because of the namesake [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Pankhurst, but I still really like this name

Blair ~ I see it as more masculine, but that’s just me. I’ve never been a huge lover of [name_u]Blair[/name_u] or [name_u]Blake[/name_u] for girls, but I can see why people love them

Halston ~ I wouldn’t use it for a girl, imho. But I do like the sound of the name and similarly [name_u]Holland[/name_u]

Malia ~ again, not really my style but I think it is a pretty name

Marlowe ~ I like [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], I think it’s glamorous in an understated way

Tess ~ beautiful, timeless one syllable name. I think of the novel [name_f]Tess[/name_f] of the D’Urbervilles

Saylor ~ I like this name, which is surprising because it’s not really the same style as the other names I like. I think I love the nautical reference, although personally I would spell it [name_u]Sailor[/name_u]

Hope I haven’t been too blunt!! Overall, my favourites are [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Emmalyn[/name_f], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_u]Saylor[/name_u]

1 Like

Love: [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]

Like: [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleni[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Saylor[/name_u]
[name_f]Malia[/name_f]

Lose:[name_f]Taya[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_u]Halston[/name_u]
[name_f]Emmalyn[/name_f]

1 Like

Chloe and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] are pretty names.
I love [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] and [name_f]Malia[/name_f] [name_m]Obama[/name_m], but I’m not crazy about either name.
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] is nick-namey.
[name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] are just ok…nothing special.
[name_f]Eleni[/name_f], [name_f]Taya[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmalyn[/name_f] look made-up or misspelled.
[name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_u]Halston[/name_u], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and [name_u]Saylor[/name_u] are downright ugly girl names.

1 Like