Thoughts on the following names now closed! (I decided to go with Alaska Jane)

Update: I have decided to go with Alaska Jane thank you all for helping me choose!!!

Hello I just want to get a few more opinions on these names once more before I finalize on a name for real this time.

[name_f]Alaska[/name_f], [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] & [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] were the last top names people voted for.

1.[name_u]Nebula[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
2.[name_f]Chara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
3.[name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
4.[name_f]Nashira[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
5.[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
6.[name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
7.[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

1 Like

I would personally go for [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. (so I guess I’m in line with the berries!)

Of your other names, I like [name_f]Nashira[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] the most.

I LOVE [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. To me at least, it stands out way above the rest, although they’re all nice.

1 Like

Celestia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my favorite. [name_f]Nashira[/name_f] is interesting. I’ve never heard of it.

Celestia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is still definitely my favourite (and absolutely magical)!

Alaska or [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Alaska [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so lovely!! I also really love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], though I think [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] is much more unexpected.
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] and [name_u]Nebula[/name_u] are also very cool and beautiful, you have a wonderful list!!

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Is my favourite!

I LOVE LOVE [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!!

Alaska [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are my favourites!

IMO [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is the standout name by far!

After that if I had to pick it would be [name_u]Nebula[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

The rest I would veto. I’m really not feeling [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] at all. I keep wanting to say [name_f]Celestial[/name_f] since it literally is just missing one letter.

My favorite is [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], but there is something about [name_u]Nebula[/name_u]… and I like it!

Nebula, [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] are gorgeous

Nebula, [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], and [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] are all pretty names.

I absolutely adore [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! :black_heart:

Sweet, classic [name_f]Jane[/name_f] balances the enigmatic, androgynous [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] perfectly.

1 Like

I am still torn between [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] ! On one hand [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is classic contemporary. It doesn’t stand out but is recognizable and gorgeous, literary and sharpe

Alaska is edgey ! It’s a well known place name but not overly popular. I feel like with your taste in names [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] is more you and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is a little safe. That being said I think on a resume or CV [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is an easier name to carry.

I also have a special place in my heart for [name_f]Chara[/name_f]

Ultimately go with your heart but I really do think that [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is the name for you !!

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my favorite!

Nebula and [name_f]Chara[/name_f]!

Lydia and [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] are my faves.