Thoughts on the following names? ( Part 3 FINAL NAME CHOOSING )

So this is the final name choosing I would like you to rate the following names which ever gets the most It will end up being the name of my soon to come baby girl!! I will add the meanings for all and give my opinion on each.

[name_u]Aris[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ([name_u]Aris[/name_u] means best or ruin as far as I’m told) (I had a cat that I loved when I was younger named [name_u]Aris[/name_u] so thats why I like the name)

[name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ( [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] means ‘Great [name_u]Land[/name_u]’) (Like this cause its snow related)

[name_f]Siofra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (honestly I do like this name but to me it is hard to pronounce.) ([name_f]Siofra[/name_f] means [name_f]Fairy[/name_f])

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (this name is very simple and easy to say also sounds like a name from a fairytale.) ([name_f]Lydia[/name_f] means ‘Nobble’)

[name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ( [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] means ‘heavenly’) (I really do like this one cause its unique and its seems sci fantasy!)

My favorites are [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Alaska [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so elegant and lovely

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is beautiful

My faves are alaska and aris

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!!! :purple_heart:
Everything about this name is beautiful.
I also love [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], but I do agree it might be hard to pronounce.

1 Like

Celestia is magical! [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] are amazing too.

I really like [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], for different reasons. I feel as if [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is beautiful, but a little more expected. [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] has the balance of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but the shock factor/ rarity of [name_f]Alaska[/name_f].

It depends what your looking for in a name. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] seems to be the outlier / safe option with [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], [name_u]Aris[/name_u] , [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] and [name_f]Celestia[/name_f]. But I do think that [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] ages well and looks good on a resume

Personally I know that I would probably go with the safe option, but I just feel [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] feels right for you

1 Like

Celestia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

Alaska [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are my favorites. I would not know how to pronounce [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] if I had encountered it in real life.

My favorite of the list is [name_u]Aris[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Basically I agree completely with @Ehrob1. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] are by far my favorites. I would personally choose [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], but [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] seems more you.

I love [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] :heart:

Celestia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is gorgeous :heart:

Celestia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is sooo beautiful!!!

My favourite is [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but I also like [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

1 Like

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so beautiful!

Hi there.

Here is my favorite to least favorite list & comments:

Aris [name_f]Jane[/name_f]-Is this [name_f]Air[/name_f]-ease, Are-ease, [name_f]Air[/name_f]-iss or Are-iss? It’s kind of my favorite either way, & I I like & would say w/out knowing ‘[name_f]Air[/name_f]-iss’. It seems simple, yet bold. Feminine yet not at all frilly. It’s unique too, & beautiful w/Jane.

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f]-This is simple, but very pretty & elegant.

Celestia [name_f]Jane[/name_f]-I think that I’d prefer [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. It’s a bit sleeker, but [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] is probably more unique & interesting.

Siofra [name_f]Jane[/name_f]-No idea how to say this, but I really want to like it!

Alaska [name_f]Jane[/name_f]-I don’t know. It’s so associated w/the state…which seems lovely, but it’s just hard to picture as a name because of it.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Aris [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would be my immediate choice. I really like [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] too as a more out-there option.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is also beautiful.

1 Like