Thoughts on the following Names!

Hello trying to pick a name for my baby, I would love your idea’s and opinions on the following names for a girl. I’m due in december. for the middle name I’m just going with the classic [name_f]Jane[/name_f] simple easy nice sounding.

1. Aquarius/or Aquarion
    2.[name_f]Astra[/name_f]
    3.[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
    4.[name_u]Zen[/name_u]
    5.[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
    6.[name_u]Zuri[/name_u]
    7.[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
    8.[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
    9.[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
    10.[name_f]Lottie[/name_f].[name_f]Lotte[/name_f]
    11.[name_f]Velvet[/name_f]
1 Like

My favourites are [name_f]Astra[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_u]Zuri[/name_u] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] (works well for a [name_u]December[/name_u] baby!)

I also love @ProwlerGal’s suggestion of nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] for [name_u]Winter[/name_u]!

Lottie [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Lotte[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would be darling! :heart_eyes:

Aquarius / Aquarian ~ I love the drama of this, but I think the star sign comments would get annoying (and Aquarian/Aquarion sounds too much like Aquarium)
[name_f]Astra[/name_f] ~ lovely! I think it has that astronomical feel but is still completely wearable
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] ~ I think this would be really cool - I think [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] sounds like a badass!
[name_u]Zen[/name_u] ~ I would avoid a one-syllable first with a one syllable middle (and even without [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Zen[/name_u] just isn’t my thing)
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] ~ this could be really cute - especially if you call her by both her first and middle
[name_u]Zuri[/name_u] ~ there’s nothing objectively wrong with [name_u]Zuri[/name_u], I just really don’t like the sound of it
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] ~ as above, it just really doesn’t do it for me
[name_u]Lux[/name_u] ~ I adore [name_u]Lux[/name_u], but I don’t think you can use it with a one-syllable middle
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f] ~ I really like this, and I think it would be very sweet
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f] / [name_f]Lotte[/name_f] ~ although a little more cutesy and nicknamey than the others, this is still very pretty
[name_f]Velvet[/name_f] ~ I love me a dramatic word name, and whilst [name_f]Velvet[/name_f] isn’t really my thing generally, I think it could be really cool

Vesper [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Perfection!

I think [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my favorite option, but [name_f]Astra[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] also work well.

Zuri, [name_u]Lux[/name_u], [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] are great!

Lilac [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would be sweet

My favourites are [name_f]Astra[/name_f], [name_u]Zuri[/name_u], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]

I love [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and [name_f]Astra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

I don’t care for the one syllable first and middle names: [name_u]Zen[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] & [name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

Zuri is a beautiful name but I would be cautious of cultural appropriation.

Noelle feels like a gorgeous [name_u]December[/name_u] baby’s middle name, imo.

Maybe it’s just me, but [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] / [name_f]Lotte[/name_f] makes me think of a parking lot.

Of the rest, I don’t care for [name_f]Astra[/name_f] & [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] (too harsh, but I LOVE the meanings), Aquarion, or [name_f]Velvet[/name_f].

Aquarius, [name_u]Winter[/name_u], and [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] are nice.

I love a lot of these! [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], or [name_f]Astra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are my favorites!

definitely [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Astra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

I love your list!

Winter, [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] and [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] are my favs
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are lovely

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Aquarius[/name_f], [name_f]Astra[/name_f], [name_u]Zen[/name_u] or [name_f]Velvet[/name_f]. I don’t mind word names but these don’t seem like baby names to me.