Thoughts on the name Truman?

I’ve fallen head over heels for this name. What do you guys think about [name_m]Truman[/name_m]?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m not a huge fan of this, but that’s just my opinion.

I like it a lot - it has a wise, concise and distinctive sound to it

I really like [name_m]Truman[/name_m]! It is my favourite boy’s name in your signature, with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] in second place for me.

[name_m]Truman[/name_m] is my youngest’s name. I adore it but of course I’m biased. Like jonquils I love the [name_m]Truman[/name_m] Capote association and think it suited the author well because he was true to himself in a time and location which it was not easy to be a gay man, and of course being true to himself by continuing to pursue his love of writing.
I also find great importance in being true and honest to others and I think this name is a good reminder of that.
Since my [name_m]Truman[/name_m] has been born I must say I’ve discovered it to be such a fun name. We sing nananananana [name_m]Truman[/name_m] to the tune of Batman. [name_m]Sing[/name_m] the dayman song to him from it’s always [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] in [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u] replacing dayman with [name_m]Truman[/name_m]. He’s always on the move so we call him zoomin [name_m]Truman[/name_m]. We joke his wrestling name is [name_m]Truman[/name_m] the human. I couldn’t be happier with his name and I highly recommend it to others!!

The name [name_m]Truman[/name_m] brings to mind former President [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Truman[/name_m], giving off a “presidential” feel.