Thoughts on the name Wade

I’m considering adding the name [name]Wade[/name] to my boy list. My son’s name is [name]Jesse[/name]. I thought [name]Jesse[/name] & [name]Wade[/name] matched, wanted to hear your thoughts.
The other names on my list so far are: [name]Milo[/name], [name]Dean[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name].
Can’t wait to hear your input, positive or negative!

I like it and I think it fits well with your list and your son’s name.

Sorry, but I’m not a fan. There’s just something very redneckish about [name]Wade[/name]. [name]Jesse[/name] has a country feel to it, but it’s a rugged, cowboy type of country. [name]Wade[/name] on the other hand sounds like he’d be [name]Larry[/name] the [name]Cable[/name] [name]Guy[/name]'s cousin.

Out of the other names on your list, I like [name]Dean[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] the best. They’re both very handsome and have the same feel to them that [name]Jesse[/name] does.

I like the two together

[name]Wade[/name] definitely isn’t a favourite of mine, it feels like an odd name for a person to have. That said, I think [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Wade[/name] would be BRILLIANT together! I also really like [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Jesse[/name] together. I would recommend [name]Milo[/name] above [name]Wade[/name] because [name]Milo[/name] feels more as though it’s a real name, less as though it’s an insubstantial cowboy name.

I like all of the names you listed except [name]Milo[/name]… for some reason I can’t get over [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Otis[/name].

[name]Wade[/name] is not my style. I don’t think I’d use it unless it was to honor someone very dear.

I like [name]Wade[/name] a lot and think it goes very well with your son’s name. I also like [name]Milo[/name] a lot.

I love [name]Wade[/name]. It works well with [name]Jesse[/name]. I also love the names [name]Milo[/name], [name]Dean[/name], and [name]Wyatt[/name]. Not a fan of [name]Oscar[/name].

[name]Wade[/name] has a nice sound but it reminds me of wading through water.
I would say [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] sound the best together since they both have the rugged cowboy with a little bit of bad to them and then [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Dean[/name] for the same bad boy feel.

My dad’s name is [name]Wade[/name], so I am partial to it. Besides it reminding me of my dad, it also reminds me of cowboys and ranchers. It seems very western/countryish. I do prefer [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] though. I also like [name]Cade[/name].

I think [name]Wade[/name] is very handsome. It’s rugged, but my very posh uncle has a brother named [name]Wade[/name] so it has a sort of upper class feel to it for me as well. It fits [name]Jesse[/name] very nicely. I like that its a play on [name]Wyatt[/name] without being too obvious.

I’m not a fan of [name]Wade[/name]. It reminds me of [name]Wayne[/name] said with a cold (sorry). Or, as someone else alluded too, kind of redneck-ish.

I think [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name] would be amazing, or [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Milo[/name].

I adore the name [name]Jesse[/name], and think his brother deserves a name just as cool!

My neighbors have a son named [name]Wade[/name] (4 or 5 years old). I would not have said that I loved the name before they moved here and I met this little boy… but now I think it’s cute and it seems to suit him. It’s not so cute that it will sound weird on a grown man, of course. I say go with it :).

I love the name [name]Wade[/name], my partner does not unfortunately. In Australia it would probably be mistaken for [name]Wayne[/name] though - which I really dislike.

I love [name]Dean[/name], but it shares too many letters and sounds with my name to be useable for me. I much prefer [name]Miles[/name] to [name]Milo[/name] but then I have a real aversion to -o names in general.

Not a fan of [name]Wyatt[/name] or [name]Oscar[/name] (can’t get past the grouch)

I like [name]Wade[/name]. The only [name]Wade[/name] I know is Southern but I don’t think of it as redneck-y (I’m from the Northeast). I prefer it over the other names you listed and think it’s nice with [name]Jesse[/name]. Of your other names, I like [name]Wyatt[/name] the bet.

For some reason, in my mind [name]Wade[/name] is an eternal toddler.

1 [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name]
2 [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Dean[/name]
3 [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Wade[/name]

I have an extraordinary dislike for [name]Wade[/name]… it just doesn’t so cute or handsome to me, it is perpetually an ‘uncool’ name to my ears. It doesn’t go well at all with [name]Jesse[/name] imo… your other names go much better, especially [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Dean[/name].