Thoughts on the name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! What do you think of the name [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]?

For me it’s a bit overly floral.
Also I just don’t love it - is [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] a family name? I think there are more stunning middle names for [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I think it all depends on how it flows with your surname. I love both [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is quite nice - [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is an unexpected choice

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is really sweet and delicate! It’s a beautiful name.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is beautiful. I don’t think it’s too floral, because [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] feels different than [name_f]Lily[/name_f] to me. I also think cool, edgy [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] balances out soft, sweet [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

I love love love the name [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but I’d pair it with something less floral personally.

It’s weird, I don’t see [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] and think “floral”, more dark/mysterious, so to me they work nicely together.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so sweet and simple, so I like the unexpected edginess of [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] in the middle.

I think it would work especially well with a longer surname.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to nameberry @Kate_885!
I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]! (But that isn’t a surprise, because I love very flowery names!)

I love both names but the combo is a little choppy for me.

[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] sound smoother

I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] a lot. I don’t think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] flows well, because when they are spoken, they end in consonants. However, if you like the name, go for it, because the middle name isn’t commonly known.

I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f]–one of my favorites! The flow of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] feels just a little bit choppy to me, but definitely not in a dealbreaker kind of way (and first and middle names aren’t said together very often anyway!). The name overall does sound quite flowery to me, even though I know [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] isn’t actually a flower name. For me I’d probably prefer to balance [name_f]Rose[/name_f] with something that I don’t read as floral, but for someone else that might be totally part of the charm–really just a matter of personal style!

I LOVE the combination. I think it flows well together. I do not think of [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] as a floral name.

I love the contrast between the short one syllable, more solid sounding, name with the long O sound and the light sounding, [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], with the short i sound, ending in the whisky th sound.