Thoughts on these 2 girl names :)

We have a [name]Mia[/name] and have a very long last name so we have to keep the first names nice and short :wink:

[name]Elsa[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name].

[name]Will[/name] be using [name]Susanna[/name] for middle name to honor a family member.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I have almost contemplated the first name being [name]Susanna[/name] but im not sure how I feel about this…

I like [name]Ruby[/name]!

I vote for [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name].

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Susanna[/name]

I’d vote for [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name]. [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] make a cute pairing and [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] feels very ‘suh’-heavy.

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] is so pretty.

The first names are not my style, but I do think [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] is very pretty. I like [name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] even better :slight_smile: Maybe you’d like [name]Suzanne[/name] better? [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Suzanne[/name] is nice.

I vote for [name]Ruby[/name] it sounds elegant.

I prefer [name]Elsa[/name] over [name]Ruby[/name] but I think [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] sounds better than [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Susanna[/name]. [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Susanne[/name]/[name]Suzanne[/name] sounds good though!

I would go with [name]Ruby[/name]. I like it so much more than [name]Elsa[/name], plus it sounds so much better with [name]Susanna[/name], [name]IMO[/name].

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] = really cute and classic.

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] = Too many similar sounds that run together.

I definitely prefer [name]Ruby[/name] over [name]Elsa[/name], especially with [name]Susanna[/name].

I second that comment.

I really like them both, but, like most of the others, I think [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] sounds best :slight_smile:

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] is beautiful!

[name]Ruby[/name] is a lovely name and one that I am also considering. But I also like [name]Elsa[/name], maybe not as much but still a very nice name. I’m not sure about susanna as a first name but good mn.

[name]Elsa[/name] is a beautiful name, but I completely agree with the statement above. I absolutely love [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name]! I also second another poster’s comment about [name]Mia[/name] & [name]Ruby[/name] being a lovely sibset.

I prefer [name]Elsa[/name] or [name]Elsie[/name] to [name]Ruby[/name] but [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] does sound better. So, in this case I’d go with [name]Ruby[/name]. It also seem to fit with [name]Mia[/name] better. :slight_smile:

[name]Ruby[/name] sounds better with [name]Susanna[/name].

I like [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Susanna[/name] as a combo better, but I love [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] together! I think that’s where my vote would go, although [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] are cute, too. I just think [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] are easier to say together, although all of the names work really well together, honestly. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Tough! I really like both [name]Ruby[/name] & [name]Elsa[/name]. But if you are decided on using [name]Susanna[/name] as the mn, then I do think [name]Ruby[/name] would be best.