Thoughts on these combos for a December baby?

DS2’s arrival is now scheduled for Dec 15, so I have less time than I hoped and I can always go into labor before then. Eeek! My H and I are really trying to get our list narrowed down. [name_f]May[/name_f] I please have thoughts/opinions on these names?

[name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] - [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is a family name, but perhaps something else would work better. I find most of the other names we like don’t work with [name_u]Jude[/name_u].
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

We are really on board with [name_u]Jude[/name_u], tho I am feeling it more for a middle position I think? DS1’s name and our other favorite names are in my signature, if any of these stand out to go with his name (which is unusual) or our vibe. Thank you!

I like [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. And when I read Kolbe [name_u]Elias[/name_u], I liked it even more! Good luck!

[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] are beautiful, beautiful names. You can’t go wrong with either of them! :smiley:
Have you considered [name_m]Caio[/name_m], instead of [name_m]Caius[/name_m]? The meaning and origin is the same, but I find [name_m]Caio[/name_m] much more bright, modern and inviting.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Abel[/name_m]. I actually kinda love [name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u].

Thank you!

Thanks for the suggestion, it does have a bright, modern feel.

Thank you for suggesting this combo. I am really into it.

I’m really into [name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u], like a poster above suggested. I think it’s super cool, modern, and yet has a traditional feel to it as well. I love [name_m]Abel[/name_m] so much and it always excites me to see it being used.

I like [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] as well, but I’m not huge fans of either name, but that’s just my preference. I also think [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] (I saw it in your signature, haha) would be cool. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that helps at least a bit. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I’m really getting on board with [name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] as suggested too. [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is another great suggestion. :slight_smile:

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]!!! Adorable!

I like [name_m]Caius[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u], but I find [name_m]Caius[/name_m] a bit matchy with Kolbe.

Would you consider [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] or [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Caius[/name_m]? I like that the middle mirrors the -s ending of [name_u]Elias[/name_u].