Simon Thomas
Uriel Hugh
Israel Gideon
Hector Julian
Ephraim Roman
Emory Felix
Heath Vaughn

And no, I really do not want suggestions, thank you

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] Esmè - [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is lovely, but [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] is trendy and lessens the elegance. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f].
Lèia [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - [name_f]Leia[/name_f] is a spelling only seen in [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars, to my knowledge, so the accent is superfluous. It’s a nice sound, but both names are a tad bland.
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Mina[/name_f] - [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is cute, but [name_f]Mina[/name_f] is meh. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f], [name_f]Oliva[/name_f] [name_f]Saskia[/name_f].
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Karma[/name_f] - [name_f]Karma[/name_f] is a little too hippie-dippy for my taste, plus it contrasts with the stark, regal [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f], or if you’d like something hippie, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f].
[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] - [name_f]India[/name_f] has a lovely sound, but comes with some baggage. [name_f]Christine[/name_f] feels a bit dated. [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f].
[name_f]Fatima[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - I know that [name_f]Fatima[/name_f] has a lot of historic and cultural roots, but I’m afraid that school children will only see the first three letters. It’s also commonly mispronounced both in the US and UK as fat-ih-muh, rather than fah-tee-muh, as I believe it’s correctly pronounced. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is gorgeous.
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - not a fan of either of these names.
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is okay. [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f].
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Luz[/name_f] - [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Luz[/name_f] have totally different themes and sounds. I love [name_f]Freya[/name_f] on its own, but not with [name_f]Luz[/name_f]. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f].
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Abril[/name_u] - not a fan of either of these names.
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is too nicknamey. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is pretty, if dated.
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - not a fan of either of these names.
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] - I adore [name_f]Thalia[/name_f], but [name_f]Paige[/name_f] flattens and stifles it. [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f].
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] - cute, but there’s a television show character called [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u], so it reminds me of that.
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] - adorable. I love it. Quirky but cute.
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] - Total disjointedness in style, here. I despise [name_u]Logan[/name_u] on a girl, but especially not with a princessy name like [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f].
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] - [name_u]Ivory[/name_u]'s sound is pretty, but it evokes images of the brutal trade.
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - again, disjointed style here. Not a huge fan of [name_f]Nina[/name_f].
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] - not a fan of either of these names.

[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] - not my style, but a solid combo.
[name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] - [name_u]Van[/name_u] just reminds me of the overlarge vehicle. [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] is nice.
Castiel [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] - I like the name Castiel, though it’s very much associated with the cult television show, Supernatural, where I assume you were introduced to it. Not a bad thing, just be aware.
[name_m]Uriah[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] - not a fan of either of these names.
[name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] [name_m]Noe[/name_m] - not a fan of either of these names.
[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] - both of these names are nice, but the similar endings make them a so-so match.
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] - both of these names are a little dated, but a nice combo.
[name_u]Grady[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] - disjointed style, not a fan of either name.
Dantè [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] - both of these names are very dramatic. That’s not a bad thing (hey, I like [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] and Archimedes) but maybe not together.
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Mark[/name_m] - cute.
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Cullen[/name_m] - [name_u]Asa[/name_u]'s nice, if prone to mispronunciation, though I despise [name_m]Cullen[/name_m].
[name_m]Geoffrey[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] - I actually know a [name_m]Geoffrey[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]. Solid name. I dislike [name_m]Geoffrey[/name_m], though.
[name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] - meh.
[name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - I like both of these names separately, but not together, oddly.
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - Ditto.
[name_m]Uriel[/name_m] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] - the combo is nice, but I’m not a fan of these names.
[name_m]Israel[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - I like this one a lot.
[name_m]Hector[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Hector[/name_m], not so much.
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] - nice.
[name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] - [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Emory[/name_u] flows better.
[name_m]Heath[/name_m] [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] - sounds like a fake movie star. Take with that what you will.

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] Esmè- [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] is fine, though I prefer [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]. I don’t like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] (I think the sound’s unpleasant, and I don’t think it flows particularly well with [name_f]Amalia[/name_f], either).
Lèia [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]- As in [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Leia[/name_f]? I don’t like it even without the strong association… too many vowels for my taste. [name_f]Leia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] sounds ok, though, and I like [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] well enough.
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Mina[/name_f]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Mina[/name_f]'s ok. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like the combination. Feels too slight. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] would be perfect.
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Karma[/name_f]- [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is lovely, but [name_f]Karma[/name_f]'s really weird with it. It doesn’t have the best sound either. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Maura[/name_f]?
[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f]- I don’t like [name_f]India[/name_f], and [name_f]Christine[/name_f] feels really dated.
[name_f]Fatima[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]- [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is nice. [name_f]Fatima[/name_f] could work depending on your location.
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]- Another name that feels too slight and doesn’t have the best flow. I’ve never liked [name_f]Lola[/name_f] because I can never get passed the song. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is ok.
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]- Much prefer this [name_f]Iris[/name_f] combination. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is a lovely name with great associations.
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Luz[/name_f]- [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Luz[/name_f] has a nice sound, and I actually like the way it looks together, but it seems like such a random combination. They’re so different stylistically that I can’t really see it working.
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Abril[/name_u]- [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] is ok, but I’ve never really liked the sound. I don’t like [name_u]Abril[/name_u], [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] runs into it a bit.
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] this name. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is beautiful, [name_f]Margot[/name_f]'s beautiful, and they sound great together.
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]- [name_f]Isla[/name_f] is approaching trendy, so I’m not really a fan. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] has a nice sound, though. [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]?
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]- I don’t like [name_f]Paige[/name_f] and it’s a bit dated. [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] is ok, but not as nice as some of your other choices.
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u]- [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] is lovely, but I don’t like [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] at all.
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]- Beautiful.
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]- Definitely don’t like [name_u]Logan[/name_u], and [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] is a little too frilly-bohemian for my taste.
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]- [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is great, but I don’t like [name_u]Ivory[/name_u]. The two names together do not sound good.
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]- I kind of like this. It’s unexpected.
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]- [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is my favorite “lil” name. I don’t like the sound of [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]. [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] would be pretty.

[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] [name_m]Enoch[/name_m]- This combination is difficult for me to say. The two names do not flow well at all. I like [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m], but [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] has always reminded me of eunuch.
[name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]- I don’t care for this. It sounds like a surname.
Castiel [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]- Castiel is 100% Supernatural. It might work better as a middle name. [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] feels more like a first name.
[name_m]Uriah[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]- I don’t care for either. [name_m]Uriah[/name_m] reminds me of urea, which is an organic compound in urine.
[name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] [name_m]Noe[/name_m]- [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] is kind of cool. I don’t like [name_m]Noe[/name_m].
[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]- These don’t sound very good together. I like [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], but I don’t care for [name_u]Dean[/name_u] (you must be quite the Supernatural fan)
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m]- A fine choice, if a bit more boring that some of your others.
[name_u]Grady[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]- Sounds a bit trendy, but it flows ok.
Dantè [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]- Too much name, I think. [name_m]Dante[/name_m] in one combination and [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] in another would be better. They do not go well stylistically, either.
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Mark[/name_m]- Fine, though I don’t care for [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u].
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Cullen[/name_m]- I like [name_u]Asa[/name_u]. [name_m]Cullen[/name_m] is awful and still too closely associated with Twilight.
[name_m]Geoffrey[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]- [name_m]Geoffrey[/name_m] [name_m]Abram[/name_m] would be better.
[name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]- I don’t like [name_m]Austin[/name_m]. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a nice middle name.
[name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]- Another case of too much name, but it sounds nice.
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]- This sounds familiar. Why does this sound familiar? This combo is ok, I guess. Boring.
[name_m]Uriel[/name_m] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]- I don’t like [name_m]Uriel[/name_m] at all. Around the same problem as [name_m]Uriah[/name_m]. [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] sounds nasally and unattractive to me.
[name_m]Israel[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]- I don’t really like [name_m]Israel[/name_m], but I know one who wears it well. This is ok.
[name_m]Hector[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]- [name_m]Julian[/name_m] is good.
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m]- This is really difficult to say together. I don’t like [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m], really, but [name_m]Roman[/name_m] is nice.
[name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]- I don’t like [name_u]Emory[/name_u], but I like [name_m]Felix[/name_m].
[name_m]Heath[/name_m] [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m]- Too slight. [name_m]Heath[/name_m] doesn’t have the best sound, but [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] is much better than [name_u]Van[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites -

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] Esmè
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] - I prefer the flow of [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] - I personally would not use [name_m]Walter[/name_m] but I love the combo.Very handsome.
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Cullen[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] - I prefer [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Emory[/name_u], or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Emery[/name_u]

I like:

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] Esmè - I love this, but I much prefer the [name_f]Esme[/name_f] pronunciation.
Lèia [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - Lèia is a bit too tied to [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars, even with that pronunciation/spelling. I’d prefer [name_f]Lea[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Leila[/name_f] or even [name_f]Lila[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f].
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - Goodness, that’s pretty!
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]

[name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] Esmè - I think you are going to have issues using [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] what with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] being so on trend right now. You are going to be correcting people all the time. I like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] as a middle though.
Lèia [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - Why the accent on [name_f]Leia[/name_f]? Seems like that’s just going to be a pain.
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Mina[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! But [name_f]Mina[/name_f] sounds so squeaky & nasal to me. What about [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Mira[/name_f]?
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Karma[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] but its starting to lose its lustre for me after seeing it all over the place lately. I don’t care for [name_f]Karma[/name_f] as a name.
[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u]. [name_f]Christine[/name_f]'s not my favourite name but I love how it anchors the lovely [name_f]India[/name_f].
[name_f]Fatima[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - I don’t like [name_f]Fatima[/name_f].
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - I’m not sure why [name_f]Lola[/name_f] doesn’t appeal to me.
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is wonderful. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] doesn’t excite me but somehow it does bring some balance to the heavy [name_f]Athena[/name_f].
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Luz[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Freya[/name_f]. I’m less crazy about [name_f]Luz[/name_f] (but I don’t hate it) - but as a combo its doing nothing for me.
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Abril[/name_u] - I prefer [name_f]Avril[/name_f], & [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] makes me think of [name_m]Jack[/name_m]'s ex-wife in 30-[name_m]Rock[/name_m].
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - I think both these names are beautiful, but maybe not together.
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - See: [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] - I’m, not fond of this one. I think its [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] thast throwing me, cause I do like [name_f]Paige[/name_f].
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] - I don’t like [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] but I think [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] is pretty (I do hate [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] Paltrow though)
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] - Not sure why you want to use the accents for [name_f]Esme[/name_f] & [name_f]Leia[/name_f] but not [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]? I think this combo’s ok though.
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] - I don’t care for [name_u]Logan[/name_u]. [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] is wonderful though.
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] - What about [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]? I don’t like [name_u]Ivory[/name_u], I think of the [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] trade every time I hear it.
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - [name_f]Nina[/name_f], again, I find a little whiny & mousy sounding. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] though.
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] - Yes. Very edgy.

What about:
[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Avril[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]

I’m not a big fan of most of your boys’ names but I think these ones are OK:
[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] (not crazy about [name_m]Enoch[/name_m])
[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] (though I find [name_u]Dean[/name_u] boring)
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] (love nn DW)
[name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] - I feel like [name_m]Austin[/name_m] is getting a ton of use right now, but I still like it. [name_u]Love[/name_u] how [name_m]Henry[/name_m] balances it out.
[name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - These names are a bit much separately… I would never use [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]… but together somehow they work!
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - Quite biblical. People will assume you are religious. [name_m]Both[/name_m] good names, though I find [name_m]Simon[/name_m] a bit wimpy.
[name_m]Hector[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] - [name_m]Hector[/name_m] is so strong sounding, I love it. (I know I’m being sexist and whatever, thats just how it sounds to me)
[name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] - I don’t like [name_u]Emory[/name_u] much for a boy. [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is snappy though.
[name_m]Heath[/name_m] [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Heath[/name_m], not [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] so much.

What about:
[name_m]Ivan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Heath[/name_m] [name_m]Austin[/name_m]
[name_m]Hector[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]