Thoughts on these combos?

I’ve been drawn to nature middles for boys recently, and just wanted to see what people think of my combos…

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] Larkspur
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] Nightshade
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] Oleander
[name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
and long time contenders [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] Evergreen & [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Nightingale

(all bar [name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] are currently only GP’s)

No rude comments please…by all means say if you don’t like them, just keep harsh criticism to a minimum, thanks :slight_smile:

I think [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] Larkspur and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] Nightshade are great combos and sound really cool! I love nature names, so I’m a big fan of Evergreen, Nightingale, etc. :slight_smile: My only concern about Nightshade though is the association with “deadly nightshade” (Atropa belladonna). I’m not sure how many people would think of that or how you feel about it though!

You are very creative! This is a fun list

I really like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] Nightshade, [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] Oleander & [name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]. Though [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] is my least favourite of those 3 firsts (still like it though), [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] Oleander is my favourite combo.
All these names are quite up my alley - I like something a little more unusual in the middle.
I did immediately think of deadly nightshade - but then I remembered nightshade is more than that (though it’s still cool for that reason anyway. I love Oleander - it’s on my list that I haven’t paired anything with. I like the short & crispness of [name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] - but I yearn for something a little longer at the same time.
If I could mix & match, I also really like [name_m]Alec[/name_m] Nightshade & [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] Nightshade and [name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]! love Also, I agree with @katyi about switching the mn’s of these two~ I really love the sound of [name_m]Alec[/name_m] Nightshade… swoons I may have to seriously consider upgrading Nightshade on my own list from girl mn to unisex mn…

I’m not sure how I’m supposed to express my opinion on them if I’m not allowed to be negative about what I dislike but I’ll try
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] Larkspur - It would sound cute on a book or disney character, but let’s not put it on a real life boy
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] Nightshade - [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is really cute but you would need the right last name to pull off Nightsade
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] Oleander - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! Oleander is adorable. [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] sounds a little too trendy for me so I would go for something like [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] Oleander
[name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] - Adorable! A really cute combo of 2 equally cute names
[name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] - [name_m]Alec[/name_m] is a grandpa name for me but fox (really great middle) makes it sound fresher
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] Evergreen - Evergreen sounds like a last name to me. [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is nice but I prefer [name_u]Robin[/name_u] due to the nature and robin hood association
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Nightingale - A classic with something more special nice! I do think Nightingale is kind of last name-like Evergreen, to a lesser degree

[name_m]How[/name_m] is everything with you, I really want to tell you a little about me and if it will interest you know me i will like you to contact me back on (joyceadam2016@yahoo.com) because it is urgent and very important So that we can get to know each other better and i will send you more of my pictures for good start of friendship (joyceadam2016@yahoo.com) [name_u]Joyce[/name_u]