Thoughts on these combos

Please, give your opinions on this list and pick favorite name/s.

[name_f]Carys[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Delyth[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Delyth[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Corisande[/name_f]

First post updated!

I love [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Delyth[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Corisande[/name_f]! I would say my favourite is [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], it’s very feminine but very substantial.

I’m a big fan of [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f], but none of the first names there appealed to me apart from [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], same goes for [name_f]Delyth[/name_f].

First of all, [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] is like the coolest middle name ever! It reminds me of [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], which I’m completely obsessed with ever since reading @lovelace’s list. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], and [name_f]Carys[/name_f] are all beautiful, and I love the combos. [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] sounds a little harsh to me when I say it out loud. I feel as though I’m saying: “son of a”. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] are a kind of plain, but both are incredibly pretty.

[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is my favorite on there! [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. So well together I think :smiley: I really like [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] as a middle too (a bit bias as it is my birth stone) but it is so beautiful and off the beaten path kind of thing.
So my favorite three are:
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]