Thoughts on these girls names?

What’s everyone’s opinion about [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as middle names and as names in general?

not a fan of isobel as a name in itself but it’d be cute for a middle!

i actually like olivia as a name but with the nn via, not liv/livy but it would also make a cute middle though!

daisy’s adorable! i love it all around!

1 Like

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is sharp and pretty. I like this spelling:)

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is bubbly and versatile but [name_m]Ive[/name_m] met so many, it’s lost some shine. As a middle name, it’s good though

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is sweet and cosy!

I’m a fan of all three, especially [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! I think they would make great first or middle names.

1 Like

I love them all! Although I prefer them all as first names. [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] nn [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] are all on my girls’ short list, so obviously I’m biased. :two_hearts: [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is my favorite girls’ name though so that’s my favorite!

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is not my favorite, and I would prefer it as a middle name.

I really like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and all it’s nicknames, but it’s out of my list because of its popularity and besides I know too many of them. But I like it as a first or middle.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is most assuredly a favorite of mine. It’s just so short and sweet, and I love the flower connotation, but I would keep it as a first name. :blush:

None are really my style.

I feel like [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is lacking in some way. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] feels more complete, but it’s also nms. I prefer [name_f]Isadora[/name_f].

I see the appeal of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. It’s very pretty and balanced, but I’ve known so many (I even lived with two at one point in college). As others have said it’s lost its shine a little. I love the nickname [name_f]Via[/name_f] though!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is very cute! It seems like it would struggle to “grow up” imo, but I still love it. It fits in with current trends but isn’t too popular. Definitely my favorite of the three.

I really like [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], especially with this spelling and I think it’s an elegant and maybe surprising middle name choice as I’m much more accustomed to it being used as a first name.

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is just “eh” to me. I honestly can’t think of a better way to describe how I feel about it other than that. It is quite popular where I live, and has been for a while. [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter is [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and it has gotten mistaken for [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] a few times. To me they have a completely different vibe, but it’s not the worst name for her name to be confused with.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] I absolutely LOVE! I think it’s so cute and very feminine.

I love [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], but it is so popular. [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is nms, but I LOVE [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is pretty too. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is really nms. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] - not a fan. I know so many Isabella/Isable/Isobel’s it’s comical. It feels so so popular right now. [name_m]Even[/name_m] as a middle name I don’t like it.

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - same issue. It’s so super popular. I have a long list of Olivia’s that I know. I like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] more than [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], but still not a fan.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - I like it as a middle name. Not as a first name. First name I always associate with dogs instead of children.

So my favorite is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], then [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], then [name_f]Isobel[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] & [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] for middles, they work with a lot of names. I’ve never tried [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as a middle, but I love it as a first!