Thoughts on these name combinations?

See the results of this poll: Which combo?

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Esmeray Sarah : 4 (8%)
  • Lilia Zahra : 12 (24%)
  • Dahlia Maryam : 18 (36%)
  • Lena Khadija : 5 (10%)
  • Sarah Mishal : 1 (2%)
  • Amila Layla : 1 (2%)
  • Jamima Ayla : 1 (2%)
  • Safina Nadine: 8 (16%)

I voted for [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Khadija[/name_f] (stunning name!), but I also really like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] and Safina [name_f]Nadine[/name_f]. Esmeray is lovely too, but I’m not a personal fan of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of your choices though :slight_smile:

Thank you [name_f]Helen[/name_f] that’s lovely to hear. I thought [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Khadija[/name_f] is beauitful but was worried it was too many a sounds together.

I am still liking all of them haha and I love the name [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] as it was my grandmas name and the wife of prophet [name_m]Ibrahim[/name_m] PBUH

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] made me audibly gasp! It is such a gorgeous, multicultural, unique choice.

I’ve never heard of Esmeray before but it’s stunning! Esmeray [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] got my vote, but I also love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] (adore both names) and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Khadija[/name_f].

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] got my vote, but I really like [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Khadija[/name_f] as well – both are gorgeous!

I voted for [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] but I also like [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Khadija[/name_f] and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Maryam[/name_f]!!
Safina [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] is nice too :slight_smile:

wow that’s a compliment thanks very much! I have to try and convince my husband on [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] though :wink:

Thank you :slight_smile: that’s lovely to hear!

I voted for [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Khadija[/name_f] because it’s stunning!! But I also like [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Zahra[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Maryam[/name_f] and Safina [name_f]Nadine[/name_f].

I chose Safina [name_f]Nadine[/name_f], second would be Esmeray [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] (just because of love its uniqueness, and meaning).

All are lovely combos, you can’t go wrong.

• Esmeray [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] - Never heard Esmeray in real life before my sister started school and one of the teachers is named Esmeray - She is really strict and ambitious not that it’s a bad thing, I love the flow but not necessarily the names themselves

• [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] - I prefer the Zehra spelling but other than that this is a close favorite

• [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Maryam[/name_f] - this one had my vote. [name_f]Maryam[/name_f] and the variants like [name_f]Meryem[/name_f], [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], [name_f]Mariam[/name_f] and Mariye - along with Western ones like [name_u]Marion[/name_u] and [name_f]Manon[/name_f] - are always part of the list of my favorites, [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is a pretty and unique flower name and goes well with [name_f]Maryam[/name_f]

• [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] Mishal - I was tempted to choose this because of Mishal! Such a stunning name! You should consider this for a second girl if not the first daughter ~

• [name_f]Amila[/name_f] [name_f]Layla[/name_f] - is it too dckish for me to suggest Almila because I have that name on my signature? [name_f]Amila[/name_f] [name_f]Layla[/name_f] is so pretty but because I am too use to Almila I feel like [name_f]Amila[/name_f] misses the l letter lmao

I love the flow and sound of [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] Mayram how beautiful! [name_f]May[/name_f] I suggest- [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] and [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] Mayram I adore [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] in the first spot and think these middles sound beautiful with it.

elifsu- What middle name would you use with Mishal? it’s my husband’s favourite and I would consider it for a future girl.

Thank you all for your feedback and I love the name [name_f]Zahra[/name_f] too. :slight_smile: