Thoughts on these names for sisters?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries!

I met a two sisters the other day. They were named [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], but they went by [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. I’m curious to know what you think of these?

TIA. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that’s very cute! They probably get mixed up time to time since their nicknames are so similar, but so does my sister and I and our names are [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] and [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!! I prefer [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] with the nicknames [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f], but either way, super cute!

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

That was my thought too. [name_f]Elle[/name_f] makes a little more sense as a nickname for [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f], but still such a cute set!

1 Like

I notice the were pretty similar too. But I like you said, we all get mixed up! [name_f]My[/name_f] poor brother got confused with our dog all the time growing up - and our dog was a girl :joy:

1 Like

[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] are sleek and stylish together

1 Like

A little match-y, but cute overall. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the nickname [name_f]Elle[/name_f] for [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]! I adore the name [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] so I kind of dislike that they shortened it to just [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. However, [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] are cute sister names. I also like that they tied in the same initial - G&G and E&E.

1 Like

This was what I really liked about it! And I agree I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Eve[/name_f] as nickname for [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] bc I love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] as it is but it’s a perfect combo.

1 Like

I agree they feel like a perfectlt matched pair. Definitely something I’d expect to see on a modern set of sisters!

It’s a bit matchy for my style as well but not so matchy that I dislike it. I think [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] sound good together, but [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] are a little too similar for my taste.

1 Like

Yes, it feels perfectly balanced!

1 Like

They’re wonderful and I love the nicknames!

1 Like

I think hey go very well together actually!

1 Like

Me too!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and the nn Eve; [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is okay, but I’m not terribly keen on just Elle–I prefer [name_f]Ella[/name_f] myself. I think I’d personally just prefer Eve/Eva or [name_f]Ella[/name_f] though; [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is gorgeous, but I prefer [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] doesn’t really do much for me. It’s a cute sister set, though! Reminds me of this family I know of who have a Gu!nevere, Gr@celyn, and G@brielle nn [name_f]Brielle[/name_f].

1 Like