Thoughts on these names? Or more suggestions!

Hello all! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] I have came across this site! I am due with baby #3 a boy in [name_f]September[/name_f]. It seems with each child, coming up with names gets harder and harder. First son is [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] and daughter is [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].
Some ideas we have come up with in no particular order are:

[name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]
[name_u]Remington[/name_u]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_m]Cash[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]

Some I like and SO doesn’t and then the other way around. Last name is Tratchel. Any thoughts on any names on the list? Or any other names that might work too? We like the less common ones. I know there are a few more common ones on the list, just some that we have thrown in there to think about I guess. Thank you all!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to nameberry @ltratchel! [name_m]Cash[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] are my favorites with your sibset! I think it would be nice to have this one not end in -n like your other two, but that’s just my preference. Other ideas:
[name_m]Luka[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] (I broke my own rule lol)
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Ford[/name_m]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Oswald[/name_m]
[name_u]Alfie[/name_u]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Archie[/name_m]’
[name_m]Collier[/name_m]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u]

You mentioned how it gets harder with each baby, which makes total sense! That makes me think it might be helpful to your future self to avoid another n-ending name if you’re planning on more kids, because two is a coincidence but three seems more like a pattern. But I don’t mind another n-ending name with your set if this will be likely your last. With that in mind, I love [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_m]Declan[/name_m], and [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] with your set. From @may.rose’s suggestions, my favorites with your kids’ names are [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Ford[/name_m], [name_m]Wells[/name_m], and [name_m]Collier[/name_m]. Your kiddos’ names also bring to mind:

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_m]Fielder[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Fisher[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], [name_m]Declan[/name_m], [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] on your list!!

You might like [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Judah[/name_m]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts on your current list:

[name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]-I think that this goes really well w/your crew. It’s last name-y like [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m], but also totally workable as a fn. It’s very recognizable & easy to say/spell, but not terribly common. It sounds nice w/your ln too. It’s got everything covered!

[name_u]Remington[/name_u]-I don’t love this one. [name_f]My[/name_f] dh does because of the gun…which is why I think it’s weird. [name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_u]Remy[/name_u] is darling though.

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]-This name is really growing on me. I think that it’s cool w/your kids’ names. It shares an ‘x’ w/[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m], & is a nature name like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. It’s kind of bold yet artsy.

[name_m]Cash[/name_m]-I kind of like this one. It’s sort of cowboy-ish, which is fun. It may be a bit rhyme-y w/your ln.

[name_m]Declan[/name_m]-I love this name. It’s witty, sporty, friendly & smart.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]-This is cool. A little artsy & a bit quirky. Sort of a different style from [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], but it doesn’t not match.

[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]-Ooh, I like this! Certainly more unique than some of the others. It goes really well w/[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], & just has a cool feeling.

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]-This works w/your crew, & is fine. I don’t personally love it. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a little too geeky, even though I tend to like geeky boy names.

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]-Now this is just the right amount of geeky! It’s geeky in.a smart charming way. It’s well know, but not too popular. Easy to say & spell, & goes well w/your ln & your kids’ names.

A few more ideas that you may like…

[name_u]August[/name_u]

[name_u]Austin[/name_u]

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]

[name_m]Clark[/name_m]

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]

[name_m]Holden[/name_m]

[name_u]Jude[/name_u]

[name_m]Levi[/name_m]

[name_u]Maverick[/name_u]

[name_m]Otis[/name_m]

[name_u]River[/name_u]

[name_m]Rider[/name_m]

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]

[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] and [name_m]Declan[/name_m] are my favourites for you.

I’d quite like to see another 5 letter name with these siblings:
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Leith[/name_u]
[name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_u]Sacha[/name_u]
[name_m]Gaius[/name_m]
[name_m]Benji[/name_m]
[name_u]Kirin[/name_u]
[name_u]Aiden[/name_u]
[name_m]Conor[/name_m]
[name_m]Lonan[/name_m]

Others you might like:
[name_m]Baxter[/name_m]
[name_u]Austen[/name_u]
[name_m]Kian[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_m]Kellan[/name_m]
[name_m]Bryant[/name_m]
[name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_m]Colton[/name_m]
[name_m]Huxley[/name_m]
[name_u]Keenan[/name_u]

[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] gets my vote!

[name_m]Declan[/name_m] creates a nice symmetry with the common n ending.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_u]Remington[/name_u] (love [name_u]Remy[/name_u]), and [name_u]Blaise[/name_u].