Thoughts on these names

Hey everyone i’ve had a couple of names in my UC for a while and i’m wondering what your opinions are on them?
they are:

Ilse [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
and
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]

let me know if you like the names/combos!!

Both are beautiful combinations! [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] is quirky but gorgeous, [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is ultra sweet, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is charming and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is elegant. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite of the four is [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and so I would be tempted to switch it up a bit and have [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], but I really love the partnership between the names you’ve chosen! :white_heart:

1 Like

They’re lovely! I really love [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is delightful. I would personally prefer [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (it flows better, as well!), but it’s up to you - I just know so many Daisies that it doesn’t really work for me.

1 Like

Love [name_f]Ilse[/name_f]!

1 Like

I’m not sure how to pronounce [name_f]Ilse[/name_f]? Is it like [name_f]Else[/name_f]?

I really like [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. I’ve been seeing this name a lot more recently and it’s really growing on me.

Daisy I think is cute for a middle name, but I’m not a fan of it for a first name. It sounds more like a dog than a human name. Maybe that’s because I know a lot of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]’s who are dogs!

Theodora I want to like because it has cute nickname potential, but I’m not really a fan. Sounds too old fashioned to me.

1 Like

Daisy [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is lovely

1 Like

Daisy [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is amaaaaaazing. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]!! They’re so pretty!

1 Like

Hmm…

How is [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] pronounced? I feel really unsure on the pronunciation which makes me feel unable to pass good commentary on the name. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is beautiful.

Daisy [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] aahhh swooning!!! [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is such a dainty floral choice with a pretty vintage flair it’s gorgeous. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is such a classic really effortless. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]

1 Like

Ilse [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is lovely and unexpected, but I would imagine very few people know how to pronounce [name_f]Ilse[/name_f]. I know someone with this name but the pronunciation is kinda tricky.

Daisy [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is simply stunning and very summery.

1 Like

They’re both so beautiful! [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is pretty, soft, and gentle. Everytime I see [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] (or [name_f]Ilsa[/name_f], which reminds me of a character from a book I love dearly) it makes me smile, it’s such a fun, bright, unexpected name. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] goes perfectly with it! [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is so perfect. I picture a kind hearted, spunky little girl who is always smiling and carries a book wherever she goes. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is just all sunshine and sweetness, and I think classic, yet quirky [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] pairs so well with it!

1 Like

Daisy [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

I’m not sure how I feel about [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] but [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] does sound lovely.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is really nice too! [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is another that isn’t my favorite but I think I like it more than [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] just sound fantastic together.

1 Like

@Ameliaanwen thank you!! I do really love [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] as a first name too, but for some reason [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] doesn’t feel like a middle name to me. I might find a way to have theodora as a first name in another combo though :))

@rosepip thank you so much! I know what you mean about [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] being popular as a first, i know a few too, i might re-think this or try another middle with [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] as a first :heart:

@anon68906791 thank’s poppy! I knew you’d approve of [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] :blush::blush:

@foeva it’s pretty isn’t it!!

@AmyVermeersch thank you! [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] is tricky to explain but i personally pronounce it sort of like [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] but with an ‘I’ if that makes sense (i’ll tag @tori101 for the pronunciation here too :heart:) . It’s not quite as harsh sounding at the end though :blush: I do know what you mean about [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] feeling a little ‘doggish’ but that doesn’t bother me terribly if i’m honest.

@Greyblue @MaisieDee @sgsg8 thank you all so much :heart::heart:

1 Like

@tori101 aww thank you, i’m goad you like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], it’s really climbing up my list!!

@moonstone thank you! ,[name_f]Ilse[/name_f] is a tricky one that I may have to re-think at some point :blush: I also really love [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] but i think it’s a bit too Frozen :(( I’m really glad you love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] :heart:

@regionlatbest Aww thank you so much, i’m really glad you have such positive opinions of both combos, that means a lot!!

@futuremama @brittanyanitarose thank you both very much!

3 Likes

I love those combos especially [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]. [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is just :star_struck::heart:.

Daisy [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is adorable! Idk how to pronounce [name_f]Isle[/name_f] but [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is cute in the mn spot.