Thoughts on these, please

I’d love to know your thoughts/impressions of some names. It would also be helpful for me to know your top pick of the list. Thanks so much!

[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]India[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

[name]Lucy[/name]- cute and reminds me of the [name]Narnia[/name] sereis - was in the top 100 last year though
[name]India[/name]- unique but I don’t really like place names
[name]Daisy[/name]- fun and girly
[name]Beatrix[/name]- reminds me of the author [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Potter[/name], its fun
[name]Hazel[/name] - awesome
[name]Phoebe[/name]-don’t hear this one much anymore
[name]Elizabeth[/name]- boring better for a mn
[name]Felicity[/name]- There was an american girl called that, she was cool.
[name]Greta[/name]- fun and german
[name]Serena[/name]- [name]Serena[/name] [name]Williams[/name]…
[name]Violet[/name]- cool

My top ones are [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Hazel[/name]

[name]Lucy[/name] - Cute, but little popular for my tastes
[name]India[/name] - [name]Indy[/name] would be cute nn!
[name]Daisy[/name] - [name]One[/name] of my favs from your list!
[name]Beatrix[/name] - I prefer [name]Beatrice[/name], and this seems to be more popular lately too…
[name]Hazel[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]! Another of my favorites on your list. It’s got that classy old lady, yet spunky little kid attitude
[name]Phoebe[/name] - I think of [name]Phoebe[/name] from friends, haha. I love this one too. I think this one deserves more credit :slight_smile:
[name]Elizabeth[/name] - This is my middle name, so I’m a bit biased and like it as a mn best
[name]Felicity[/name] - Beautiful, wouldn’t like the nn Lissy though.
[name]Greta[/name] - It’s cute, just okay imo
[name]Serena[/name] - Cute, different, not my fav though
[name]Violet[/name] - I like this name but it’s getting overused

[name]Lucy[/name] – [name]Lucy[/name] is cute and classic and I like it! However, I prefer a longer form like [name]Luciana[/name]
[name]India[/name] – nms. I really dislike place names unless the place has some sort of significance to the parents. [name]Indy[/name] is a cute nn but I prefer [name]Indira[/name] to get to it.
[name]Daisy[/name] – to cutsey for a grown woman in my opinion
[name]Beatrix[/name]-- love this one. classy and reminds me of [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Potter[/name]. She was a favorite for my childhood
[name]Hazel[/name] – I have an awful cousin with this name and it’s spoiled it for me. it’s a fine name though
[name]Phoebe[/name] – cute and with a good history, but it sounds too kiddy for me (I have this problem with a lot of names ending in the EE sound)
[name]Elizabeth[/name] – very classic and I’ve known a ton of them.
[name]Felicity[/name] – NMS
[name]Greta[/name] – [name]Greta[/name] is a pretty but just okay to me
[name]Serena[/name] – I’ve never liked this name, IDK why, but I love [name]Selena[/name] or [name]Selene[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] – very pretty and [name]Vivi[/name] is a cute nn but it’s getting popular right now

My favorite is [name]Beatrix[/name] but it would be [name]Lucy[/name] is it had a longer form.

[name]Lucy[/name] - Classic and beautiful, I really like this name a lot. I think it’s popularity depends on where you live. I sub K-12 in 6 different school districts where I live, and have yet to meet a [name]Lucy[/name]. In fact, I only know 1 who I only met in college. (I’m from Western PA, if that helps).

[name]India[/name] - I think the name is cool, but I knew an [name]India[/name] personally who was often frustrated by people asking her if she was [name]Indian[/name] or what her/her family’s connection to [name]India[/name] was. With that in mind, I would want their to be a story behind the name, but it’s still a nice name.

[name]Daisy[/name] - uncommon and cute
[name]Beatrix[/name] - Very nice, and I like [name]Beatrice[/name] too
[name]Hazel[/name] - I like this name a great deal, but my mother and people her age often comment that it sounds “witchy” to them
[name]Phoebe[/name] - spunky and cool
[name]Elizabeth[/name] - a solid classic, I just find this name to be a little boring, especially compared to other choices that you have
[name]Felicity[/name] - uncommon, but I knew one that went by Fil ([name]Phil[/name]) and I wouldn’t like that
[name]Greta[/name] - smart and sophisticated
[name]Serena[/name] - nice, but others are nicer
[name]Violet[/name] - despite its popularity rise, a beautiful and classy name

[name]Lucy[/name]- cute. some might find it nicknamey, but i love it. also love [name]Louisa[/name] when it comes to [name]Lou[/name]/[name]Lu[/name] names
[name]India[/name]- not my style. don’t like place names. i picture a rich british child when i think of this name.
[name]Daisy[/name]- also really cute. same category as [name]Lucy[/name] imo.
[name]Beatrix[/name]- it’s ok but i [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name].
[name]Hazel[/name]- not for me. i think of the eye color.
[name]Phoebe[/name]- this is cute, makes me think of [name]Daphne[/name].
[name]Elizabeth[/name]- very plain, pretty, classic, lots of nicknames. reminds me of [name]Anna[/name] or [name]Jane[/name] in it’s simplicity. these names could suit anyone.
[name]Felicity[/name]- not for me at all. i think american dolls and i don’t like names like [name]Constance[/name], [name]Patience[/name], ect
[name]Greta[/name]- this one i like a lot. you never hear it, but it’s totally recognizable, easy to spell and pronounce. very sophisticated, but not strange on a baby or child. this is probably my favorite of the list.
[name]Serena[/name]- this one is nice. i also like [name]Sabine[/name].
[name]Violet[/name]- this one is nice, soft, pretty, feminine.

[name]Greta[/name] is my favorite. I like [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] also…but I would be so happy to meet a little [name]Greta[/name].

[name]Lucy[/name] - I love [name]Lucy[/name]. <3 And I’m not just saying the name of a TV show. =)
India - Dont like this.
Daisy - Might be ok for a pet.
Beatrix - Love!
Hazel - Love!
Phoebe - Dont like. Idk why, but I’ve always HATED this name.
Elizabeth - Bleh.
Felicity - Dont like.
Greta - No… I always imagine some old, wrinkley hag when I hear this name.
Serena - Dont like.
Violet - Eh. Its okay.

Faves are Lucy, Beatrix and Hazel.

[name]Lucy[/name] - a classic that I really like.
[name]India[/name] - I find it beautiful, but probably wouldn’t use it for hippy/colonial connotations. [name]Adore[/name] the sound absolutely, though.
[name]Daisy[/name] - very cute, but doesn’t go beyond cute for me really. Vaguely evokes cows. I wouldn’t mind it, but wouldn’t use it.
[name]Beatrix[/name] - a great, great name, and I really like [name]Beatrice[/name] too.
[name]Hazel[/name] - growing on me lately, but always felt a little clunky to me. It’s rising so fast it’s trendy, despite its history and vintageness.
[name]Phoebe[/name] - I really love this name, the sound and the connection to the moon are wonderful to me.
[name]Elizabeth[/name] - it’s hard to say anything bad about this classic : D. I don’t love it, it’s almost too plain to love, but it has great history and nns.
[name]Felicity[/name] - I really like this name, and have it on my list as a middle. I do think it suffers from lack of nicknames, and to me it always evokes that 90s tv show faintly (others would say that about [name]Phoebe[/name]/Friends though).
[name]Greta[/name] - I both like it and find it a little too clunky. Similar reaction to [name]Hazel[/name] frankly.
[name]Serena[/name] - I love the meaning, and the sound is good, although I find the reen syllable a little whiney, that is pretty nitpicky though. FWIW I mildly prefer [name]Selena[/name].
[name]Violet[/name] - beautiful name, it is rising very very fast though for what that’s worth. While I like it on others, I personally wouldn’t use it for closeness to the word violent.

[name]Phoebe[/name]'s probably my favorite, although [name]Beatrix[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] are really close.
You might want to consider [name]Margaret[/name], as both [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] can be [name]Margaret[/name] nicknames (along with [name]Maisie[/name], [name]Mae[/name], other cute things).

All best!

[name]Lucy[/name] - one of those names that it seems like everyone loves but it doesn’t really appeal to me. I don’t really know how to define it but it just doesn’t seem very sweet and pretty to me, for some reason? It’s probably just me though since I know tons of people think it’s just the sweetest.
[name]India[/name] - I like it and I think it’s refreshing, striking, lovely… I do know it can be a bit offensive, though, so I would be aware of all the issues surrounding it before I used it.
[name]Daisy[/name] - cute and sweet but I like a lot of other flower names more. I think something fuller, like [name]Adelaide[/name] or [name]Margaret[/name], with the nn [name]Daisy[/name], works better, personally.
[name]Beatrix[/name] - I like it a lot–a lot more than [name]Beatrice[/name]–but I probably wouldn’t use it as a FN. I think it’s a striking MN but I just don’t love it enough as a FN.
[name]Hazel[/name] - love sweet, vintagey [name]Hazel[/name]! She’s so sweet and charming and I would love to know one. Definitely one of my favorites on your list.
[name]Phoebe[/name] - this has been growing on me. I like it a lot but would probably only use it as a MN.
[name]Elizabeth[/name] - [name]Elizabeth[/name] is so classic and charming! I think an [name]Elizabeth[/name] really could be anyone she wanted to be because the name (and nicknames!) are so versatile. This is my third favorite from your list. I’m currently considering [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Sophie[/name], nn [name]Tilly[/name].
[name]Felicity[/name] - sweet. Probably my fourth favorite. I’ve loved [name]Felicity[/name] since almost before I can remember and I would love to meet a little girl with this name! She’s just so charming.
[name]Greta[/name] - I know this is a huge [name]Berry[/name] favorite but I’m not quite as keen. I do like it–I just don’t love it. It is striking and refreshing, though!
[name]Serena[/name] - love [name]Serena[/name]! I’m currently revamping my list and seriously considering adding it. I’ve actually been thinking about [name]Serena[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Kate[/name] as a combo.
[name]Violet[/name] - :slight_smile: Now she is my sweet, beloved favorite. [name]Violet[/name] is on my own top five and I just can think of nothing wrong to say about her! (Except maybe that I hope very few others fall for it before I can use her!) She’s sweet, classy, vintage, and I can’t believe that she’d ever go out of style. I love the color purple so that’s another bonus for me (and that it honors so many family members for me…). Her nns range from spunky ([name]Vi[/name] or [name]Vivi[/name]) to sweet ([name]Lettie[/name] and [name]Lola[/name]), and she’s just so perfect. [name]Love[/name] her so much. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Lucy[/name] - Too popular in the UK, but alright.
[name]India[/name] - I absolutely adore [name]India[/name]!
[name]Daisy[/name] - So pretty, but popular in [name]England[/name].
[name]Beatrix[/name] - Cutesy and fun, but don’t love.
[name]Hazel[/name] - Like, but don’t love.
[name]Phoebe[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Elizabeth[/name] - OK. A little bland in my opinion.
[name]Felicity[/name] - Like, but don’t love.
[name]Greta[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Serena[/name] - Too trendy. [name]Seren[/name] is FAR prettier.
[name]Violet[/name] - SO pretty! I love this.