Thoughts on this combo

Thoughts on [name_m]Leon[/name_m] Galahad?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! Galahad has been growing on me and I love it with the shorter, simpler [name_m]Leon[/name_m]! Both sound adventurous yet down to earth and the imagery of lions and knights is great!

I like it- Galahad has also been growing on me & [name_m]Leon[/name_m] feels fresher than [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

I’ve never heard of Galahad before, but it sounds nice with [name_m]Leon[/name_m]. I haven’t met anyone named [name_m]Leon[/name_m] in a long time.

I really like it. Solid, approachable first name plus “wild card” middle — perfect!

I [name_u]Love[/name_u] it. I especially love the name Galahad. It has a good flow and rolls off the tounge well.

I love it! I agree with the imagery others have mentioned, too. The names go together perfectly.

I like it. Galahad is a little much for my taste, but I think the strong and handsome [name_m]Leon[/name_m] grounds it. [name_m]Leon[/name_m] also seems so fresh yet familiar in comparison to all the other [name_m]Leo[/name_m] names recently. The flow is very nice too.