Thoughts on this combo?

[name_f]My[/name_f] partners top combo is [name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you give me thoughts on this combo? Vibes you maybe get from the name? Thanks 🩵

[name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is a pleasing blend of solid, sweet, warm, playful, and charming. You’ve got the well-established but stylish [name_m]Theo[/name_m], gentle [name_m]August[/name_m], and solid, old-fashioned [name_m]John[/name_m], and they balance themselves out well

It’s a good, solid combo. Overall its handsome yet adorable, & while being classic is still very much on trend :blush:

He feels like a little old professor to me, haha, in a sweet way. I started university as a theology major and my school called us the theos, so [name_m]Theo[/name_m] always feels like musty old books in an ancient library and ancient civilizations and archaeology and such. It’s nostalgic for me, but for that reason [name_m]Theo[/name_m] has never really felt that namey.

It’s grown on me since college, but I prefer [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] for the versatility and the option for [name_m]Teddy[/name_m] that just [name_m]Theo[/name_m] doesn’t have. But [name_m]Theo[/name_m] is sweet and from what I remember your kiddos’ names being, I think he’d fit in well. I imagine a [name_m]Theo[/name_m] to be a little old soul. I think [name_m]August[/name_m] helps reinforce this, I think of old universities in [name_f]Germany[/name_f] and [name_f]England[/name_f]. I love [name_m]August[/name_m] + [name_m]John[/name_m] together though, it’s one of my favorite pairings. [name_m]John[/name_m] is a big family name for me and since there’s so many Johns, I’m very picky about where I actually like [name_m]John[/name_m], but I love him with [name_m]August[/name_m]. (I think [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] or [name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] would be dreamy, but [name_m]Theo[/name_m] is definitely nice! [name_m]Asa[/name_m] will always hold my heart more… but I think this is a lovely, timeless, charming combo that would fit in really well with your kiddos.)

Good luck!

Very nice!

Are the middles family names or just names he likes? I love [name_m]Theo[/name_m] [name_m]August[/name_m]. [name_m]John[/name_m] doesn’t excite me much, but the flow is nice & if it’s an honor name even better.

As for [name_m]Theo[/name_m] in general, I do really prefer [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] nn [name_m]Theo[/name_m]. It feels more official. But if you guys love [name_m]Theo[/name_m] & dislike [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], just [name_m]Theo[/name_m] makes sense. [name_m]Theo[/name_m] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], while a charming classic, is really popular. [name_m]Just[/name_m] something to consider if that bothers you or not.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile: