Thoughts On This Hypothetical Sibset?

I came up wih this sibset earlier and I wanted the berries opinions. [name_f]Do[/name_f] they work together stylistically? [name_f]Do[/name_f] any of the names feel out of place? [name_f]Do[/name_f] the sounds work together? Any general thoughts are helpful. The sibset…
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] (boy)
[name_m]Atreyu[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] (boy)
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] (boy)
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] (girl)
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] (boy)
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] (boy)

2 Likes

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] & [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] sound like siblings. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] & [name_m]Evander[/name_m] sound like siblings. [name_m]Atreyu[/name_m] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] sound really different to me, both from each other and from the other four. It’s not my personal favorite mashup, but I think that if they’re all your faves, it works. :relaxed:

That said, the middles go together brilliantly! Very cohesive. That does help tie everything together a bit.

1 Like

What lovely combos! I do feel like [name_m]Atreyu[/name_m], and to a lesser extent, [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], feel a bit different but I know [name_m]Atreyu[/name_m] is literary and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] feels earthy so i think they could work

1 Like

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] are a perfect fit
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] feels a little bit out of place
But [name_m]Atreyu[/name_m] really doesnt fit in at all imo

Let me just say the the [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] combos are :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_m]Atreyu[/name_m] does stands out a bit compared to the rest if we’re looking from a namenerd’s perspective. However, I believe all the names (maybe except Matilda) are pretty much immediately labelled ‘different’ to other people outside this community, so it’s kinda okay IMO :).