Thoughts on this sibling group appreciated

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Could please offer me some feedback on this possible sibling group:

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Romilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] - [name_m]Milo[/name_m] - [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] - [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Thanks

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] -I’m not a fan of the name [name_m]Bram[/name_m] I prefer [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m]. But I do love [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. (Perhaps [name_m]Beau[/name_m], [name_m]Basil[/name_m], [name_u]Blaise[/name_u])
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] -This is a great combo. Some other suggestions ([name_m]Matteo[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Miles[/name_m])
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] -Out of the 4 this is my favorite!!
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] -[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] classic :slight_smile:

They make a good sibset. The only thing I don’t like is that [name_m]Bram[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] have the same middle initial, with the same Eh- 1st syllable. Personally I would want them each to have their own 1st and 2nd initial. Not sure which one you might be more attached to, but a few ideas:

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] & [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] & [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] & [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

I like [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] together, but I’m not feeling [name_m]Milo[/name_m] for some reason. The other names have more weight to them, I guess. [name_m]Milo[/name_m] also seems trendier.

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]- I prefer [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m] too or Bramley but love [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] together, beautiful!
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]- This is so cute and goes perfectly with [name_m]Bram[/name_m]. [name_m]Edison[/name_m] is a good twist on [name_m]Edward[/name_m] but I like how you’ve mixed styles.
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Romilly[/name_f]- My favourite out of your list! :slight_smile: [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is preferable for me but these two go together in a lovely fashion. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is also a similar yet unique name.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]- This isn’t my style. It is rather plain and simple for my tastes
X