Thoughts on this sibset, and middle name suggestions?

Our son is [name]Benjamin[/name] Wise (Wise is my DH’s mother’s maiden name) and we’re expecting a little girl whom we plan to call [name]Annabel[/name].

1. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name], and [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Anna[/name]? Any concerns as a sibset?

2. [name]Annabel[/name] needs a middle name. If we use a family name, our options are limited to [name]Theresa[/name], [name]Kimberly[/name], and [name]Helen[/name] ([name]Helen[/name] is my fave, but has already been used in middle name spot by relatives.) [name]Ann[/name]/[name]Anna[/name] is a family name so we aren’t insistent that she have a family name in the middle. What goes nicely with [name]Annabel[/name]?

I love your son’s name of [name]Benjamin[/name] Wise and honestly i think [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] together are adorable!!!:slight_smile:
I’m sorry but none of the family names are ringing in the middle with [name]Annabel[/name] but here are some i think sound pretty good with [name]Annabel[/name]:
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] or [name]Lee[/name] (I’m a sucker for the poem haha:)
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Lane[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Raine[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Soleil[/name] (so-lay)

Oh I love the suggestion of [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]/[name]Lee[/name]. “I and my [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Lee[/name]”, oh so precious.

I also like the suggestions of [name]Claire[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Corinne[/name] and [name]Raine[/name]. (I also like just [name]Anna[/name] [name]Helena[/name])

Here are some other suggestions:
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Marin[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Maria[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cleo[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Calypso[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Lane[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Vienna[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Mia[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Ramona[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Marcheline[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Munroe[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Marisol[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Serena[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Samara[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]

I hope some of these are your style. I think my favourite may be [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Celeste[/name], it has such a beautiful ring to it.

I love [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name]! And unless you plan on using the middle name frequently I think [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Helen[/name] is perfect. Good luck!!

[name]Benjamin[/name] Wise is a great name, as is [name]Annabel[/name]! [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] are perfect siblings. [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Theresa[/name] is my favorite out of your family names- it’s gorgeous!

Other suggestions could be:
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Riley[/name]/[name]Reilly[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Zoe[/name]

[name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name] are precious! And Wise, what an awesome middle name! Kudos Mama!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Tess[/name]? [name]Tess[/name] being derived from [name]Theresa[/name]?

• [name]Viv[/name]

As human eternal theme, health, environmental protection is becoming an fashionable concept of life. As a “healthy” the reputation of [name]German[/name] origin shoes king Birkenstock Sandals, more benevolent brand in health,Birkenstock Beige Wool/oiled Leather Graz environmental protection two aspects spare no effort.
This season in environmental health shoes bed Discount Birkenstock Shoes based on green health fashion ideas will continue to emerge, material and design and color for you build a healthy environmental protection,Birkenstock Soft Footbed Mocha Suede Arizona fashion beautiful summer!

I love the names together! [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Helen[/name] would be my pick.

I like the pp’s suggestions for [name]Annabel[/name]-middle name combos, but am wondering if you might have any other surnames that you could use to honor family members. I really like Wise as a middle name. It’s cool and unexpected. Maybe you have another surname in the family that would work for [name]Annabel[/name]?

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]! (I’m biased, my dd is [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Hope[/name].) [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name] are lovely for siblings, as are [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Anna[/name]. I like [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Theresa[/name] (or maybe [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Therese[/name]?) and [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Helen[/name].

[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]June[/name]